5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Spacers??

Mrjrdavis

Reaction score
I put 2 inch hubCentric spacers and have zero issues with my 2019 Laramie. I've had them on for 3000 miles already. At first i purchased the 1.5 inch spacers but that DID require me to trim the threads. I returned them and went for the 2 inch, and that required no trimming and it gave me the stance that I was looking for. I would recommend HubCentric, that way the spacer and tire will rest on the Hub and not on the lugs!! Here's a video of my Laramie with and without the wheel spacers. Hope this helps. Enjoy:

your feedback on the spacer comparison with the need to trim on the 1.5s was very helpful. Thank you.

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
So likely a dumb question, but the thinner .25" or .5" spacers are not hub centric correct?
So less of a reason to go with Bora's?
Although the Boras are only $33 for a pair if I am looking at the right ones, so probably would just get those. 🤷‍♂️
I really only want to bump the wheels out a hair.

Users who are viewing this thread