5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel spacers and tires so far.

Gkmathiesen

"MAX"
Reaction score
If you're running AT tires I think 2" spacers would not be too much. Personally I don't like a stance where the tires protrude past the fenders with street tires.

I did not have to trim the lug stems with 1.5" spacers.

My set-up is 295/70R18 (34.3") tires, 2" ReadyLift level in front, 1" spacer in the rear, 1.5" wheels spacers on all four corners. And YES... I do have some rubbing. When braking hard and turning nearly full left I get just a little buzz on the left front fender.

View attachment 22083
Very nice, I see you have the same wheels as I do. Once I get mine leveled, I planned on putting 305/65 R18 Ridge Grapplers. Still 33's but 12" wide, not 10.8". I'm hoping with 2" spacers all around I won't have rubbing.

aametzger

Reaction score
You stated you went with 1.5" spacers did you cut or replace lug bolts? Bora is stating id need 1.75" with same OEM wheels.

I just installed bora 1.5 frt and 2.0 rear tonight. No issue with the studs. I don't remember for sure but I don't even think the studs were sticking out much, if at all on the 1.5. I don't have the same wheels (stock 22's on limited) but I would not expect an issue with any stock wheel because there are pockets in the back of the wheel where the excess stud could go. I would venture to say that a 1.25 might even work with stock wheels without trimming the lugs. Side note, the spacers completely eliminated the minor rubbing I was having after I put on the 305/45/22 NRG. I went forward and backward in both directions in full lock, even in entry-exit mode, no rubbing.

Mountain Eden

Reaction score
Leveling kit installed.
Dude, that's looking dope. I like the stock rims, bigger tires look. Not too many people do that. They all get new rims. Only a handful of people actually stick to OEM rims, I dig it. The leveling kit did a big difference.

Mrjrdavis

Reaction score
Just added 2" Titan spacers on my 2021 Laramie 1500. These aren't my finest pictures, but I snapped a couple after install. It extends less than 1 inch past the fender which was the look I was going for ( somewhere between even and an inch past the fender trim). Hope this helps for those trying to figure out their favorite setup.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-150620_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124-150620_Gallery.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot_20210124-150600_Motion photo viewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124-150600_Motion photo viewer.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 283

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Just added 2" Titan spacers on my 2021 Laramie 1500. These aren't my finest pictures, but I snapped a couple after install. It extends less than 1 inch past the fender which was the look I was going for ( somewhere between even and an inch past the fender trim). Hope this helps for those trying to figure out their favorite setup.
It does help. Have you encountered any rubbing with the stock setup? I haven't put my BORA's on yet but I also have 2" all around. I downsized on the width (285 stock to 275) but have a 33's instead of 32's. I've been concerned that I went a bit too aggressive on the spacer size but by the looks of yours its not bad at all. Thanks for the pics. Its good reference for when I finally get around to installing mine.

Users who are viewing this thread