5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Question

WanderingDuc

Reaction score
Hey @RamCares,
Question for you. What's the story on the 2021 wheels? Are there actually 3 types of wheels? The standard Painted Black wheels (same as 2019/2020), the gloss black wheels (Night Edition), and the painted mid-gloss wheels? On the build site, three are shown for the 2021 Rebel. My build order stated I had the painted mid-gloss black wheels, but I actually received the painted black wheels. Should I have gotten a set similar to the all black ones in the picture attached?

Attachments

• Wheels.png
    Wheels.png
    398.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Build sheet.png
    Build sheet.png
    518.1 KB · Views: 72

Mother

Reaction score
I'm curious to see what I have when mine arrives. It shows the "mid-gloss black" on both my build sheet and window sticker.

ryco25

Reaction score
Their configurator has been super buggy recently, wheels change when they shouldn't, regular 1500 grille populates in, Night Edition only does the wheels but not the skid plate, etc...hopefully it is sorted soon. I can't tell any difference in the wheels on their current setup.

Mother

Reaction score
Well, mine ended up just like yours. Shows "mid-gloss black wheels" on both the sticker and the build sheet, but has the standard "painted black wheels".

I think they do subs on wheels sometimes if they don't have one in stock. I know I've seen Laramie Sports before with the 5 spoke wheels instead of the ones with the chrome inserts with no indication on the window sticker of anything being different.

Users who are viewing this thread