5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats this part is called

oe542bob

Reaction score
For $90k you can get a 2025 Tungsten! No filler panel. Just wondering if the Tungsten front bumper panel could be fitted on to trucks with the filler panel.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would call dealership with VIN and they should be able to give you the correct part# The different numbers are paint colors. Otherwise Ebay/Amazon and have painted.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
how do you distinguish the right one considering it looks the same but different part number wtf
There are only 3 possible part numbers for each side- one is for halogen/mid LED headlamps without fender flares, one is for halogen/mid LED headlamps with fender flares, and one is for premium projector headlamps (yours). None of them come painted, only primed.
The one you need for your 2022 limited passenger side is 68403894AD:

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are only 3 possible part numbers for each side- one is for halogen/mid LED headlamps without fender flares, one is for halogen/mid LED headlamps with fender flares, and one is for premium projector headlamps (yours). None of them come painted, only primed.
Figures they don't come painted anymore. I know it's been awhile since I've looked at OEM parts.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Figures they don't come painted anymore. I know it's been awhile since I've looked at OEM parts.
The only body parts that ever come painted are door/tailgate handles, and exterior mirrors. I’ve never seen Ram mopar replacement body panels come pre-painted because they would never be able to be completely matched to the rest of the existing body panels.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only body parts that ever come painted are door/tailgate handles, and exterior mirrors. I’ve never seen Ram mopar replacement body panels come pre-painted because they would never be able to be completely matched to the rest of the existing body panels.
Gotcha! Yea that's all I've ever looked at, so assumed the rest would

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Your back helping me again lol helped with my 2019! 8.4-12 uconnect

Users who are viewing this thread