5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the Best Color for the Rebel?

Bwarren2

Reaction score
I personally like the Red- monotone and teg red and black. the Maximum Steel metallic is also , it looks like a different color from every direction. I can't imagine keeping the black clean all the time. Curious what you guys think?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Since you are asking opinion...they need the high impact colors for Rebel...that said...I really like the maximum steel. Of course I am a big fan of the Red...not sure monotone or with black...I was not a big fan of white...but the Rebel is by far the best looking white truck there is. The black accents it so well.

farf02

2019 Rebel
Reaction score
Considering I pick up my white Rebel tomorrow, I will say white! I don't think the gray or black does a Rebel justice. My daily driver is a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (in white) and I feel the same, the dark accents really pop against white

Bwarren2

Reaction score
Since you are asking opinion...they need the high impact colors for Rebel...that said...I really like the maximum steel. Of course I am a big fan of the Red...not sure monotone or with black...I was not a big fan of white...but the Rebel is by far the best looking white truck there is. The black accents it so well.

Those are my 3 favorites

Red
White/Black
Max Steel Metallic

Bwarren2

Reaction score
Considering I pick up my white Rebel tomorrow, I will say white! I don't think the gray or black does a Rebel justice. My daily driver is a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (in white) and I feel the same, the dark accents really pop against white

I agree with Black and Gray, not the best choices

sgk

Reaction score
Im probably boring cause I prefer Max Steel then Graphite metallic, followed by red.

jamesfg

Reaction score
2 tone white and black. Once I get the 6" lift installed, I perceive the black bottom 3rd of the truck is going to give it the illusion of being higher. I'm no Chip Foose but we'll see soon as soon as RC ships my lift.

Bwarren2

Reaction score
2 tone white and black. Once I get the 6" lift installed, I perceive the black bottom 3rd of the truck is going to give it the illusion of being higher. I'm no Chip Foose but we'll see soon as soon as RC ships my lift.
We will need pics of that beast!

TimG

Reaction score
I agree that the White/Black combo is sharp, but for some reason I just cant get past the Star Wars vibe it puts out. Plus, Mine will be Silver and Black, so there's that:cool:

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My current Outdoorsman is white/black so I changed it up and went Billet metallic(silver)/black this time for my Rebel. Think I may get it around Christmas so it will be all white from the snow/salt:D

Bwarren2

Reaction score
I think I'm going to end up with red and balck, though white and black I like slightly better. One dealer is working with me more than the other

D

Deleted member 85

They need to add these:
1536881030692.png
hqdefault.jpg

91d6bfecf3cb6ae9ca9e7f7e7eb12a92x.jpg

2016%2BNew%2BRam%2B1500%2BIgnition%2BOrange%2BSport%2BEditions.jpg

7a1f292a732743469e0eeed4c1b3cff0.jpg

DHV9VuzU0AAaSVq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/