5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's in your RamBox?

FourByBud

Reaction score
Just curious what everyone is keeping in thier RamBoxs? Anyone had any issues with to much weight? Never had them before and have all sorts of ideas what can go in them😉

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ll bite. Warning somewhat messy then it usually is. Haven’t had the chance to clean and reorganize between jobs.

Passenger side. Hand tools, power tools underneath that I use for me job.

cfbb934dae8fcaeb964469759c47bb09.jpg

Driver side.. some detailing products, collapsible 5 gallon buckets for coin wash washing. Keep my work bookbag and hardhat and slip on seat covers that on throw on during the work week.

3292e54e3bbe732eed809007d18c513e.jpg

Last edited:

DivingOtter

Reaction score
Driver side is all the commonly used items like work and rubber gloves, electric tools (because of the charger), mesh bed cover, rope, tie downs etc.
Passenger side is the emergency kit/ camping gear including coffee pot, rags, little dry snacks, survival kit, etc

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Passenger side has Sam's Club freezer bags, Noco Boost, hitch paraphernalia, a couple pull straps, snatch block, first aid kit, some ratchet straps and bungie cords. Driver's side stays empty for grocery store runs.

* IIRC, there is a 150 lbs. weight limit

RBJ

Reaction score
Moore Power Puller (ratchet puller), several lengths of recovery straps, tow hooks, D-Rings, Hitch Receiver, Hitch anti-rattle tightener, hatchet, folding tree saw, various sized ratcheting straps, tie-down straps, folding shovel, leather work gloves, fixed blade rescue knife, paper towels, portable/magnetic 400 lumen light, Drive Socket and ratchets and more.

jimk hunt

Reaction score
2 inch ball, ryobi 18v air compressor w/ battery, jumper cables, hi-viz safety vest, ropes and straps, small HF tool kit, & toilet paper ...because you never know!

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Passenger side: Yankum rope (yellow Matt's Off-road Recovery version), soft shackles, Jump-N-Carry, tie down straps. In the winter, I also add a windshield scraper/snow brush, a large blanket or two. I keep my Milwaukee inflator and a battery tester underneath the back seat, so they (and the inflator batteries) don't get subzero in the Rambox during the winter.

Driver side: Stays empty for groceries, shopping, or my work bag. Back seat has to stay clear 90% of the time for friends, family, or the dogs.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm not comfortable with this thread. Lots of us post pics of our trucks, and not everyone redacts their license plates. Asking people what they have in their rambox bins is kind of like staking out people's trucks to see if it's worth taking a chance of forcing them open. I'm sure the OP just wanted to start a fun thread, but you never know who will be reading this. For what it's worth, I keep my rambox bins empty, and just use them for beer coolers when camping or tailgating.

FourByBud

Reaction score
I'm not comfortable with this thread. Lots of us post pics of our trucks, and not everyone redacts their license plates. Asking people what they have in their rambox bins is kind of like staking out people's trucks to see if it's worth taking a chance of forcing them open. I'm sure the OP just wanted to start a fun thread, but you never know who will be reading this. For what it's worth, I keep my rambox bins empty, and just use them for beer coolers when camping or tailgating.
LOL. It'll be okay, I was just curious if anyone else let thier kids ride in them😁😁

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As bad as the other thread (or two) talking about where we store or hide our guns in the trucks? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread