5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's in your back window?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't have a pic on my work computer but here is what I have on my current 2014 and will put one on my 2019 when I get it.

Naked_Fire_Truck_Red__39281.1418140988.jpg

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing, I don’t care for stickers in my field of view. Actually I care not for any sticker on my vehicles.

I've driven semis and box trucks and tow an enclosed trailer a lot so I could paint my back glass black and remove the inside rearview mirror and not be bothered.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I rock a little Michigan sticker. Just reminding people in Kentucky that I’m not from here...

On a couple trucks I had a sticker of the Hawaiian Islands. I used to vacation there every couple of years and it was a nice reminder but most people couldn't figure out what "dots" in the corner of the window were. Plus, I don't think I'll be vacationing there anymore. I'll get my island "fix" closer to home.

Users who are viewing this thread