5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's in/on your bed?

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
I went with the Bedrug XLT mat (bed + tailgate), they're on sale plus 10% off, came to about $175
I'm thinking that's likely what I'll go with and some type of hard cover that I can remove and store by myself.

Gitter

Reaction score
I went with the Bedrug XLT mat (bed + tailgate), they're on sale plus 10% off, came to about $175

Got one of these too and I love it. It did make for a tight fit when closing the tail gate with the Bakflip Revolver X4 tonneau, but the family really enjoys sitting in the bed of the truck now thanks to the BedRug.

20201031_133657.jpg
20201031_133821.jpg

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
On:Line-X Premium Bedliner
In: rough country bed mat
On top: weather tech hard alloy tonneau cover

also molar bed rails and bull frog tie downs on the corners

shalakozuni

Reaction score
line x, undercover armor flex cover, Driver side undercover swing box, Hope Santa brings the Passenger side box.
Any issues qith the linex cover interfering with attaching the armorfkex rails? Im having issues with my install. Rails seem to sag down and in to center of the truck which keeps it from latching. Also wont close over the tailgate. Need some ibsight if you have it.

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
BUG and a bed rug mat..

Attachments

• 28200566-3D53-4264-9501-4D2492FCCA9D.jpeg
    28200566-3D53-4264-9501-4D2492FCCA9D.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 89

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Any issues qith the linex cover interfering with attaching the armorfkex rails? Im having issues with my install. Rails seem to sag down and in to center of the truck which keeps it from latching. Also wont close over the tailgate. Need some ibsight if you have it.
Sorry I did not install. The shop I got it from installs what they sell you. no Real problems. Driver side rear panel does not latch all. The time. Sorry not much help. I really like the top. Works well

Wfrank005

Reaction score
I got the Ram boxes, BUG and a tonneau cover but no spray in bed liner, my truck is bright white so it is bright under the tonneau with the lights turned on, I might paint the underneath of the tonneau cover with white latex paint, it would make it a lot brighter.
One thing that I wish FCA would offer is a choice of colours for the spray bed.
I had both bumpers on my 2011 Outdoorsman Linexed colour matched gray, and also colour matched the top coat with metallic paint. The reason for the gray linex is in the event of a scratched top coat, the underneath would be gray.
I didn’t want the lined bed because I made and installed an aluminum rolling bed for my 2011 Ram and now installed it in my Rebel. The 2011 had no Ram boxes but it it still fit. It locks in three positions, all the way in, even to the tailgate and 22 inches out past the tailgate. It has to lock because if the bed was loaded and if the truck was on an incline, the bed would roll out after opening tailgate.
Love the rolling bed! It's hard to find bed accessories for trucks equipped with Ramboxes. How much to make me one? Lol

~Ocho1~

Reaction score
I got the spray in bedliner, which came with the truck & I just ordered a DeeZee bed mat. will probably add lights to the bed in the near future.

MrSixStrings12

Reaction score
I got the BUG but i totally understand it being too rough. My dad runs his F150 with just a bed mat and it's held up over the years so far. I like the look of those bed rugs that look like the carpeting in boats, depending on what you plan on hauling.

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Plus one on the Bedrug. I got the full liner and cannot say enough good things. I have yet to come up with a negative. I hauled a bunch of small prickly branches to the dump after a windstorm and really thought it would be tough to get all the tiny pieces out out, but a simple vacuuming took care of it. I think many have the misconception that this is a piece of carpet with a rubber backing...it's far from that. And it just works...great cushion on the knees, great dent protection, non-slip, etc etc...

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed a LEER 122 Hi-Rise CAP and a full Bed Rug. The AUX Fuel Tank is next.

Malodave

shalakozuni

Reaction score
Plus one on the Bedrug. I got the full liner and cannot say enough good things. I have yet to come up with a negative. I hauled a bunch of small prickly branches to the dump after a windstorm and really thought it would be tough to get all the tiny pieces out out, but a simple vacuuming took care of it. I think many have the misconception that this is a piece of carpet with a rubber backing...it's far from that. And it just works...great cushion on the knees, great dent protection, non-slip, etc etc...
What bed rug did you get?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

camiam

Reaction score
BUG and a bed rug mat..
I'm a huge fan of the Bed Rug. Have had them on all my trucks. Incredibly resilient and much more comfortable when you gotta reach in to the truck.

My question to you is that I see you have the bed extender/divider and you still have a 2x8 board being used as a divider. Kinda made me chuckle. Maybe I don't need the extender/divider after all!

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of the Bed Rug. Have had them on all my trucks. Incredibly resilient and much more comfortable when you gotta reach in to the truck.

My question to you is that I see you have the bed extender/divider and you still have a 2x8 board being used as a divider. Kinda made me chuckle. Maybe I don't need the extender/divider after all!
Amen! And fantastic for someone like me who is older and my knees are not what they used to be. The Bedrug makes it much easier to crawl around in the bed of my truck (with the topper on).

Burnzie

Reaction score
Whats in/on my bed you ask,
Sheets/ pillows ,rotting corpse of the guy my wife was banging, why do you ask ?

Users who are viewing this thread