5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's hanging from your mirror?

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just curious...

Everyone likes to personalize their vehicles. Some do stickers, graphics or even a small stuffed Yeti in the console...

Post pix or just tell us...

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a minimalist these days and have hung up (or unhung) having things hang from my rearview mirror. I think the last thing I had hanging from the rearview mirror was a visor (golfer style hat) back in the early 2000s.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Fuzzy dice

Just kidding😆

Actually I prefer to have nothing swaying from the mirror. Pretty sure it’s even against the law here.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Fuzzy dice

Just kidding😆

Actually I prefer to have nothing swaying from the mirror. Pretty sure it’s even against the law here.
Lol, I was gonna say a fuzzy 8 ball!

I did mount a 10 inch wide view mirror over the stock rear view. Other than that, I have never hung anything from my mirror, ever. I also think it’s illegal here, too.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got my rosary beads hanging along with the Corno gobbo clipped to them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 33

pkman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A cross I received at the completion of a two year lay ministry course. It's a good reminder to be cool when I get cut off in traffic.:oops: Rear View.jpg

Trykonkid11

Reaction score
The camo garter from my bride ( been in 3 Rams in 14 years) and Heman rides on my dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing anymore. Though the EZpass & Dashcam are mounted on the window to the right of it.

On a sidenote: I was actually stopped by a cop for having an air freshener hanging from my mirror when I was younger.. apparently it's an obstruction of view in Jersey.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing anymore. Though the EZpass & Dashcam are mounted on the window to the right of it.

On a sidenote: I was actually stopped by a cop for having an air freshener hanging from my mirror when I was younger.. apparently it's an obstruction of view in Jersey.
That cop must’ve been mad that his wife was cheating on him or something.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
"The answer to your question is: no you cannot hang items, or objects, from your rear view mirror because it could possibly obstruct your view," he said.Mar 30, 2020

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Back in the 1985, I had a 1973 Pontiac Grandville Convertible with a back seat so big you could lose a girl back there. Well, since prom night, there was a light pink lace thong hanging from my mirror. Kept it there for 3 years. Weekend plan is now to find a picture of that car.

Last edited:

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well it is not on the Mirror, but mounted to the DASM cover. It is a Comma3 device that makes the RAM drive like a Tesla.
The Truck needs ACC and LKA installed.

Malodave

Attachments

• MirrorMountFront.jpg
    MirrorMountFront.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 35
  • MirrorMountRear.jpg
    MirrorMountRear.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 36

Solracer

Reaction score
Well it is not on the Mirror, but mounted to the DASM cover. It is a Comma3 device that makes the RAM drive like a Tesla.
The Truck needs ACC and LKA installed.

Malodave

desire-know.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online