5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's a Good Interior Detailer?

blankcanvas

Reaction score
I’ve always used 303 but decided to give chemical guys a try and I love it! Definitely has helped with the dust issue I don’t have to wipe my dash down every morning (I’m a bit ocd on that one)

Saints

Reaction score
^^Those are all shiny protectants, not interior detailers. Best I have is Adams total interior protection and Nextzett C0ckpit Premium. No dressing of any sort, no sheen, just safe/ mild clean and UV protection.
I use both of these also. Adams does have an anti static claim to it that does seem to work pretty good.

Hoppy1075

Reaction score
Nextzet - Previously known as 1Z Einszett. German products and will leave the interior matte, not shiny, and will NOT collect dust! Even better, close to factory smell, it doesn't have a fruity add in or any of that crap. I have used Einszett for ... about 12 years now. The company folded but engineers re-established the same formula under the new name. I can't stand the 'shiny' effect most US stuff has, including CG (chemical guys) - too much silicone, which is what collects dust.

Go matte, non-reflective, non-static. Premier ****pit and ****pit Cleaner I think. One is a deep cleaner, the premier protects for UV damage and leaves a matte feel/look.

Users who are viewing this thread