5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Voltage Should Etorque Be at?

bobdavis55060

Reaction score
So I have a 2021 Ram 1500 with the Hemi Etorque engine, I’ve noticed in the last 25000 miles or so the charging voltage is around 13.6 tp 13.9, and yesterday after cleaning my truck, I had all 4 doors open, moved the seats around , then came out yesterday evening and the truck battery was low and wouldn’t start, so I used my charger and eventually got it started, but I had a check engine light on, went and got gas , came home unhooked the negative terminal and waited 35 minutes and then restarted and still had the check engine light, in hooked the negative cable again and let the charger charge the battery for a couple of hours, put negative cable back on, started it up and the check engine light went off
We drove it on a quick 5 hour trip this morning and the voltage gauge always showed between 13.6 to 13.7 . So do I have a problem or what’s the opinion
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread