5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What psi for my tires?

jeffrey5679

Reaction score
I put on some pirelli scorpion plus 275/60r20’s and I’m not sure what pressure to fill my tires to? Door says 36 but that’s for stock tires. The max pressure on the tire is 44. I know there’s a bunch of factors but anyone have a pressure for daily driving?

Last edited:

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’d set it to 36 psi like the door sticker says , if you change to AT tires then you might use a different psi but as long as they’re still P rated you should be good .

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Start at the door pressure and after a couple thousand miles measure the wear across the tires in each gap. If the shoulders are wearing more, up the pressure. If the middle is wearing more lower it. When it is even, the pressure is right.

jeffrey5679

Reaction score
I’d set it to 36 psi like the door sticker says , if you change to AT tires then you might use a different psi but as long as they’re still P rated you should be good .
The new tires are A/T tires.

Users who are viewing this thread