5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What PSI are you guys running on your 35s??

ItowLambos

Reaction score
What psi are you guys on 35s running? My Falkens say 65psi cold but the ride it terrible being that high.

Pribilof

Reaction score
There is so much horribly incorrect info on this site regarding correct tire pressure. Please read the load tables for your new tires and compare to the PSI and load rating of the stock tires.

Generally LT tires require HIGHER psi to achieve the same load rating as P tires. Many on this site seem to run lower pressures after switching to LT tires.

Also, the pressures on the sidewall is MAX cold psi not RECOMMENDED cold psi.

Dontfront82

Reaction score
Everday normal use, I run mine at 45psi. No issues. If u want more load rating run higher

mjharden

Reaction score
What psi are you guys on 35s running? My Falkens say 65psi cold but the ride it terrible being that high.
Just a tip, but if you call the tire manufacturer and tell them the vehicle you’re running them on, they’ll give you the correct pressure! I did this with my Nitto Ridge Grapplers 295/60/20’s. Was told to run them at 45psi. I’m too impatient to scour tables to try and figure it out myself!

RamRebel19

Reaction score
Just a tip, but if you call the tire manufacturer and tell them the vehicle you’re running them on, they’ll give you the correct pressure! I did this with my Nitto Ridge Grapplers 295/60/20’s. Was told to run them at 45psi. I’m too impatient to scour tables to try and figure it out myself!
Just to verify, you were told to run your Ridge Grapplers, on your '19 Ram, at 45 PSI? Just asking because I also have 35s and wanted to verify. I think mine are right about 45 at the moment but that was what the tire shop that mounted/balanced them put them at. 35x12.50 mounted on 20x10.

mjharden

Reaction score
Just to verify, you were told to run your Ridge Grapplers, on your '19 Ram, at 45 PSI? Just asking because I also have 35s and wanted to verify. I think mine are right about 45 at the moment but that was what the tire shop that mounted/balanced them put them at. 35x12.50 mounted on 20x10.
Mine aren’t 35’s, they’re technically 33’s (33.9). But anyhow, regardless of tire size, if you call up manufacturer of tire, and tell them the exact tire you have and your exact vehicle, they’ll spit out what psi you should be running them at! Good luck

troymi

Reaction score
I have 35x12.5x20 on stock Laramie wheels. BFG KO2s. I called BFG and they did the calculation for me. Said 40psi all around. I've been watching the pressures and monitoring ride quality. Seems ok. I'll go for a tire rotation in about 1k miles so I'll have them check any wear patterns.

Dontfront82

Reaction score
The tire states max psi on sidewall lol the rest is up to personal prefrence

Users who are viewing this thread