5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What makes your Rebel different!

IndianaRam

Reaction score
DO YOU HAVE A THREAD FOR YOUR BUILD? ANY INTERNAL WORK DONE OR PORTING DONE?
No thread for my build, I had Arrington Performance do all the work and it's their 392 long block.
Supercharger is from Harrop
(Thats not US Price, that's Australian pricing)

70runner

Reaction score

Rebel_Scout

Reaction score
It carries a Scout Canper
c955e0b9bbc348446b4989f85c9889c6.jpg

And it carries it well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

70runner

Reaction score
Where did you get the steering wheel?
Ebay seller who buys directly from factory in China. Several US companies carry the same product, but the ebay guy has it for about $300 less than US sellers. Just takes a little longer to get it.

ngtmre88

Reaction score
Finally installed the TRX steering wheel, Grill lights and Hellcat sticker. Glad I finally got some free time to work on her.

Does the TRX steering wheel support the heated option from the Rebel? I've read mis-matched information regarding swapping and functions not working as intended. Also, if I have missed it, I apologize, but could you please link the wheel & grill lights?

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Yes, it does support the heated option, you just have to make sure that the TRX wheel you buy has the heated option. I do not have the part# for this wheel I have, with the white stitching. This is the part# for the wheel I was going to buy new (#7FA45NR3AA) it has the red stitching, but then you'd have to buy all the other parts (paddles, wheel insert, steering wheel bezel, wiring) for it as well. If I would have bought it all new from Mopar it would cost around $2,300.00.
The grill lights link is in post #69: 5x 3/4" Mini Smoke Lens Amber... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I1CHWSG?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

You can watch this video for the install of the grill lights:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread