5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What makes your Rebel different!

raygun9

Reaction score
I did the same thing. So odd
The company claimed gas was escaping from the plastic in my parts and there was nothing I could do except reapply them :( maybe I'll try it again in the summer after my truck has its 1 year birthday
My trucks 3 years old but when I did mine I did the same as other.. toothpick/qtip but it was 40degrees out so I used a heat gun on them after.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Smashius

Reaction score
I went with custom Forgeline wheels since everyone runs the same old wheels...over and over and over.... *yawn*

JI1M0Vi.jpg

(They'll be for sale soon in case anyone is interested. I'm a having a set of forged 18s made)

Av1

Reaction score
I went with custom Forgeline wheels since everyone runs the same old wheels...over and over and over.... *yawn*

JI1M0Vi.jpg

(They'll be for sale soon in case anyone is interested. I'm a having a set of forged 18s made)
Those wheels look great. :cool:

Rebel2022

Reaction score
I did the same thing. So odd
The company claimed gas was escaping from the plastic in my parts and there was nothing I could do except reapply them :( maybe I'll try it again in the summer after my truck has its 1 year birthday
This is accurate, I own a printing company and work with vinyl everyday and some items take a long time to ‘gas off’. I have tried 3-4 times to put overlays on the Ram logo on the grill and tailgate. It lifted each time after about a month. Tried Avery and 3M both did the same but the tailgate was much faster to lift each time. The inlay on the Rebel badge on the tailgate was fine, and I cut Rebel logos and applied to each rim, also fine. I tried carbon fibre vinyl on the Ram badge on the tailgate late summer and it seems OK still. I’ll probably pull it and try black reflective again in the spring.

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Fuel Shok 18" Rims, Built Arrington 392 Long Block with Harrop Supercharger (12psi), American Racing Long Tube headers, Magna flow exhaust, Doug's exhaust dumps, replaced all factory speakers with JBL 3020 tweeters & CDT 6x9 Audio speakers, custom built 1-10" subwoofer box with JL Sub, Sony XM-GS100 Amp, LCi2 Converter, ANC bypass harness, Wireless cell phone charger (Mopar), painted tow hooks, Weathertech Mudflaps, Putco rear tailgate light, tinted front windows to match rears, Hellwig 7709 rear sway bar, Rough Country 20" LED light bar with switch, TRX red ignition start button, Pedal Commander, Core 4x4 rear control arms, Misimoto oil catch can, K&N Filter, Mopar tailgate step, Westen 4" oval step bars, plus vinal stickers on Sifter knob (HEMI logo), "1500 Hemi" hood (white) and rear tailgate "RAM" (Blacked out American flag).
Waiting to install TRX steering wheel (Already have, just haven't had time to install) and Hellcat stickers for front fenders.
Future Mods: Custom True Dual exhaust system, Rotora 6-piston front brakes and maybe upgrade to aftermarket amps.
IMG_5095.JPG

Geddyflea

Reaction score
Fuel Shok 18" Rims, Built Arrington 392 Long Block with Harrop Supercharger (12psi), American Racing Long Tube headers, Magna flow exhaust, Doug's exhaust dumps, replaced all factory speakers with JBL 3020 tweeters & CDT 6x9 Audio speakers, custom built 1-10" subwoofer box with JL Sub, Sony XM-GS100 Amp, LCi2 Converter, ANC bypass harness, Wireless cell phone charger (Mopar), painted tow hooks, Weathertech Mudflaps, Putco rear tailgate light, tinted front windows to match rears, Hellwig 7709 rear sway bar, Rough Country 20" LED light bar with switch, TRX red ignition start button, Pedal Commander, Core 4x4 rear control arms, Misimoto oil catch can, K&N Filter, Mopar tailgate step, Westen 4" oval step bars, plus vinal stickers on Sifter knob (HEMI logo), "1500 Hemi" hood (white) and rear tailgate "RAM" (Blacked out American flag).
Waiting to install TRX steering wheel (Already have, just haven't had time to install) and Hellcat stickers for front fenders.
Future Mods: Custom True Dual exhaust system, Rotora 6-piston front brakes and maybe upgrade to aftermarket amps.
View attachment 148629
DAMN!! I'm wore slap out just reading about everything you've done to you're truck 😆

Nice lookin' ride!

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 148629
hey

i just realise, you never posted picture of your supercharger set up nor your trx steering wheel (i know the steering is not install yet) could post some,

i would really.like to see those installed :)

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 148629
Love it! What width and offset on those wheels?

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Wheels are Fuel Shok 18x9 -12offset. Here are some pictures of the Supercharger

Attachments

• IMG_5097.JPG
    IMG_5097.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Supercharger 4.jpg
    Supercharger 4.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Supercharger 3.jpg
    Supercharger 3.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 186
  • Supercharger 2.jpg
    Supercharger 2.jpg