5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the one thing you are most excited about in your truck?

Vanguard27

Reaction score
For me, and its strange.. its the rear defrost... this is my third Ram (I had a 2014 BigHorn CC and a 2016 Bighorn CC) and none of the ones before had Rear defrost.. and I got irritated that I couldn't see out of the rear window....

I guess its the little things in life..:)

nicodywill

Reaction score
Getting it back from warranty work from the dealership service department....

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Everything, Stepping out of a 97 Silverado into a 19 Ram.
That should cover it.

Last edited:

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m fine with not aging bells and whistles as that’s what the other vehicle will be for lol. For my truck I want FULL use of my interior space. :)

Rammer76

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to turning the A/C on and it coming out the front vents instead of the defrost vents! 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 LT to 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie. #checkvalveproblemsareforREAL

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Probably the upgraded LED headlights, a big step up over the hold truck. I ordered my truck and didn't even now I was getting the rear defrost but it will be nice come winter as this is my 4th pickup truck and the 1st one that has rear defrost.

Jello0123

Reaction score
Coming from a 2008 Base Silverado (that has been great btw), I am looking forward to the ride and technology. The air ride for hooking up my camper and the increased HP and torque from the HEMI. This is my daily driver, winter warrior and camping hauler. Feels great to finally be able to afford some bells and whistles.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All the toys, to be honest. The most unique feature might be the air suspension...I'm adjusting it all the time to Entry/Exit (picking up family), Off Road (for climbing underneath), and watching it adjust between Normal and Aero on the road. But I really dig the Adaptive Cruise Control, Carplay, and ventilated seats too...

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Number 1 for me - Tailgate passive entry
Runner up - PANO ROOF IN A REBEL!
Honorable mentions - No hump in the rear floor, updated all-weather Mopar mats, new center console, blindspot folding mirrors and I could go on.

Ram204

Reaction score
I'm excited about it getting here. I sold my 2007 Silverado (which I bought new) about a month ago and started looking at Rams. Gave up on finding what I wanted so I ordered one a few days ago. Didn't realize how much I would miss having a pickup for a few months. I'm looking forward to an eight speed auto. It should be a nice step up from an old 4 speed and the 5.7 has to get around better than the 5.3 Chevy did.

syddog 2000

Reaction score
I would have to say I am very happy with the whole package. I hate to be so broad in my assesment but I can remember my first Dodge pickup D-100 with the slant six. It took as much oil as gas it seemed. rode like a it had no suspension but it was the first truck I bought and was a valuable tool to help me grow my construction co. WOW have these trucks came a long long way.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Heated steering wheel come winter. Once you’ve had one, you never want to go back (I have a non heated, non attached garage).
That's funny. A few years back, I rode with my brother when he test-drove a loaded Ram 2500, and I pointed out the heated steering wheel. He said he'd never use it. A week after purchasing, he told me it was his favorite feature.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
That's funny. A few years back, I rode with my brother when he test-drove a loaded Ram 2500, and I pointed out the heated steering wheel. He said he'd never use it. A week after purchasing, he told me it was his favorite feature.

so true.

Users who are viewing this thread