5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the one thing you are most excited about in your truck?

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Cram my Ramboxes so full I don’t even know with what. Ice and something?
Get a Bedrug and sleep in a sleeping bag in the bed under the stars.
Play Lorde “Royals” cranked, find all the rattles with the sub, then fix them.
Road trip I don’t even know where. Just put some miles on in that sweet cabin.
Recline in the back, and just sit there going nowhere because I’m not driving. The back seat is soooo nice.
Seat ventilation. Oh baby.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Cram my Ramboxes so full I don’t even know with what. Ice and something?
Get a Bedrug and sleep in a sleeping bag in the bed under the stars.
Play Lorde “Royals” cranked, find all the rattles with the sub, then fix them.
Road trip I don’t even know where. Just put some miles on in that sweet cabin.
Recline in the back, and just sit there going nowhere because I’m not driving. The back seat is soooo nice.
Seat ventilation. Oh baby.
Yep...I need to go out drivin' again...

d_THRILL

Reaction score
All the toys, to be honest. The most unique feature might be the air suspension...I'm adjusting it all the time to Entry/Exit (picking up family), Off Road (for climbing underneath), and watching it adjust between Normal and Aero on the road. But I really dig the Adaptive Cruise Control, Carplay, and ventilated seats too...

This.

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
We have the air suspension and tech package on my wife's 2014 Grand Cherokee. I've been very impressed with the adaptive cruise control and the suspension - my 2 favorite features. My current ride is a 2010 Silverado and doesn't have a backup camera, so I'm looking forward to the 360 surround view.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We have the air suspension and tech package on my wife's 2014 Grand Cherokee. I've been very impressed with the adaptive cruise control and the suspension - my 2 favorite features. My current ride is a 2010 Silverado and doesn't have a backup camera, so I'm looking forward to the 360 surround view.
I thought the surround view camera might not be 'all that'. I was wrong...it's pretty sweet.

John813

Reaction score
Probably the interior space and the bump in MPG is nice over the last truck. Last truck was a Supercab F-150 with the "suicide" doors. PITA getting the kid in and out in parking lots. Loved the truck as a toy, but not really practical.
Not that I care too much about MPG, but 12 vs 19 is a nice increase, especially on long trips. Less stops in BFE

Jello0123

Reaction score
I'm excited about it getting here. I sold my 2007 Silverado (which I bought new) about a month ago and started looking at Rams. Gave up on finding what I wanted so I ordered one a few days ago. Didn't realize how much I would miss having a pickup for a few months. I'm looking forward to an eight speed auto. It should be a nice step up from an old 4 speed and the 5.7 has to get around better than the 5.3 Chevy did.

LOL, you and I have similar stories, old Silverado to the new RAM. Ordered mine last week as I wasn't seeing anything that I wanted on the lots. GOOD LUCK!

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ride, overall smoothness, quietness, and high quality interior materials.

Regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 003603 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread