5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I'm currently driving.

mschiffel

Reaction score
This is Mike and I'm a new guy on this forum. I've ordered a 2020 Rebel from the factory, and I'm still waiting for any information on it. It's been over five weeks. Currently I'm driving a 2019 Lexus GX 460. My past Ram 1500s were a 2013 Express crew cab 2WD, and a 2017 Rebel crew cab 4X4. Both were bought from dealer stock. The 2020 is a special order truck. My other daily driver is a 1967 VW Beetle.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score
Do you have your vin number yet? You should have that for sure by now! You should be able to track your truck through the process of being built and shipping. After 5 weeks it should probably be at either the rail yard or on its way to your dealer. Forum members have been reporting quick builds. Good luck and congratulations on the new truck! Welcome to the Forums! You will find a ton of great information from the guys and gals on here!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! As Brian said you should be getting your Ram any day now. When I first met my wife to be, she was driving a 1963 Beetle. It was only four years old at the time. We've now been married 47 years! The Beetle.....who knows?

Last edited:

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome mike and congrats on your order! When you get it.....

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

mschiffel

Reaction score
Do you have your vin number yet? You should have that for sure by now! You should be able to track your truck through the process of being built and shipping. After 5 weeks it should probably be at either the rail yard or on its way to your dealer. Forum members have been reporting quick builds. Good luck and congratulations on the new truck! Welcome to the Forums! You will find a ton of great information from the guys and gals on here!
I did get a call from my salesman the other day. He said that my new Rebel is in a holding area waiting to be loaded onto a train car by the 14th of November. After that, he thinks it will be another week. I'm glad it's built and ready to ship. Now it just has to come to NJ. I ordered it from Pinebelt CDJR in Lakewood Oct. 3rd 2019. And I do have the VIN. Thanks, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread