5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else in your garage?

i_squared_r

Reaction score
I have a 2022 BMW 118i in Colombia. It is a little unique because they don't sell them in USA. It has a 3-cylinder turbo, it gets 50mpg, and my mountain bike fits inside. Only 140hp, but it handles well. A lot of curvy roads with elevation change so as long as I'm going downhill then I'm fine lol

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-18 at 18.24.41.jpg
xcaza.jpg
289BDABD-4881-4C46-B1AC-483F3311CACF.JPG

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score

i_squared_r

Reaction score
that's the wrong wheel drive version isn't it?
Thats the 1! lol I originally wanted a BMW M240i, F22 gen, but there wasn't good options in my city. I almost bought 1, but the mechanic's review showed that the car was hit hard in the rear quarter panel and the owner lied to me. I ended up with the 1 series because, for the same price as the M240i, this car was almost brand new, more modern, more economical, sunroof, etc.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thats the 1! lol I originally wanted a BMW M240i, F22 gen, but there wasn't good options in my city. I almost bought 1, but the mechanic's review showed that the car was hit hard in the rear quarter panel and the owner lied to me. I ended up with the 1 series because, for the same price as the M240i, this car was almost brand new, more modern, more economical, sunroof, etc.
i see. can't go wrong with a rwd M240 but also can't really go wrong with a hot hatch that's practical, economical, and offers some excitement.

makes me miss my mk6 GTI lol

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Gen1 Raptor. Had a 18 GT350 that I sold a few years ago and looking to get into another. Really miss that car.
I love that gray color on the 350's. They have been on my wishlist since they came out. I sold my mustang a couple years ago when the market was hot, and there are days that I truly regret it.

Jarrod32

Reaction score
I'm probably an oddball with what I have in my shed...
A 1937 John Deere D, fully restored. It was in my father in law's backyard, rusting with weeds growing up around it. He said we could have it, so we found a local guy to restore it. Here he is driving it, and he has driven it in the local parades in his small town. When he knows he's gonna drive it, he's like a kid that has been waiting all year to ride the tilt-a-whirl at the fair.
1695935361062.png

I also have a 1949 John Deere M...when I was growing up, we had a model MT on the farm, and I spent some time driving that for various tasks. The M is very similar, and is easy to operate and fun to drive.
1695935469956.png
And finally, I also have a 1950 Ford 8N. The N series are truly iconic tractors in this country's agricultural history, and I have always liked them. Another tractor that is easy to operate, and to this day it holds up as being fully functional and worthy of doing any and all tasks necessary to manage a large yard or small acreage.
1695935605337.png

I take them around to a couple of tractor shows every summer. It is always fun shooting the bull with the old tractor guys (guess I am becoming one of those now) and seeing all the old school farm equipment.

Av1

Reaction score
A 1937 John Deere D, fully restored. It was in my father in law's backyard, rusting with weeds growing up around it. He said we could have it, so we found a local guy to restore it. Here he is driving it, and he has driven it in the local parades in his small town. When he knows he's gonna drive it, he's like a kid that has been waiting all year to ride the tilt-a-whirl at the fair.
View attachment 168274

I also have a 1949 John Deere M...when I was growing up, we had a model MT on the farm, and I spent some time driving that for various tasks. The M is very similar, and is easy to operate and fun to drive.
View attachment 168275
And finally, I also have a 1950 Ford 8N. The N series are truly iconic tractors in this country's agricultural history, and I have always liked them. Another tractor that is easy to operate, and to this day it holds up as being fully functional and worthy of doing any and all tasks necessary to manage a large yard or small acreage.
View attachment 168276

I take them around to a couple of tractor shows every summer. It is always fun shooting the bull with the old tractor guys (guess I am becoming one of those now) and seeing all the old school farm equipment.
Those are very cool. (y)

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 168274

View attachment 168275
View attachment 168276

I have lots of time on Ford 8Ns pulling muck wagons.
Lots of time on Ford 2000, 3000 and 5000s as well.
Well made tough tractors.

utlong31

Reaction score
40ce30f301bad1a8a960189b9bf0ee2a.jpg

a191e161598fecbd49fe4a7a3275497d.jpg

These are what get the garage space. Ram gets to stay outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
2013 Nissan Sentra SV

2023 Toyota Camery SE

2018 Yamaha YF250F

2020 Yamaha YFZ450R SE

2023 Yamaha AR190

Users who are viewing this thread