5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else in your garage?

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not nearly as cool as some of the other rides you guys have. Got rid of the POS Pacifica and bought a 2024 CR-V Sport L. This is right after the tint was done. Wife will drive it for 3 yrs before it becomes my commuter.

IMG_5718.jpeg

IMG_5716.jpeg

L Curtis

Reaction score
It’s insane what golf carts cost these days. I thought about buying:eek:verhauling and selling but you can’t even get a project cart for an amount you can profit well from.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s insane what golf carts cost these days. I thought about buying:eek:verhauling and selling but you can’t even get a project cart for an amount you can profit well from.
ATVs are the same way. In 2019 I bought a Yamaha Raptor 660 for $1500. Sold it for $2700 last year, and probably could have gotten more.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
ATVs are the same way. In 2019 I bought a Yamaha Raptor 660 for $1500. Sold it for $2700 last year, and probably could have gotten more.
Yep i have a 2020 YFZ 450r SE. bought it for 10.3k brand new. i put it on offer up just the other day to humor myself b.c my brother was looking for one so wanted to see what price range we were at..... my quad is now modded and very well taken care off they were offering 12k.

rick619

Reaction score
Bought the Ram to tow my Jeep. I take it wheeling every chance I get. Lately that's not very often. It's a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited (LJ).

Motino.jpg

Motino2.jpg

Bought this 04 Sahara about a year ago around Christmas. The intention was to put off buying a new vehicle a bit. I have 3 boys and my oldest turns 16 in December. So this will be their vehicle. Figured something slow would be good for a first time driver. Armor probably isn't a bad idea either.

I was interested in buying a new Wrangler as my DD. Wife was adamantly opposed to having a third Wrangler. So figured the Ram gets better gas mileage, a better DD, and can tow the Jeep.

Sahara.jpg

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Bought the Ram to tow my Jeep. I take it wheeling every chance I get. Lately that's not very often. It's a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited (LJ).

View attachment 180402

View attachment 180403

Bought this 04 Sahara about a year ago around Christmas. The intention was to put off buying a new vehicle a bit. I have 3 boys and my oldest turns 16 in December. So this will be their vehicle. Figured something slow would be good for a first time driver. Armor probably isn't a bad idea either.

I was interested in buying a new Wrangler as my DD. Wife was adamantly opposed to having a third Wrangler. So figured the Ram gets better gas mileage, a better DD, and can tow the Jeep.

View attachment 180404
Guys will see this and say "Hell Yeah"

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 180402

View attachment 180403

View attachment 180404
where the ducks at! lol

Users who are viewing this thread