5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone do for a living?

Littlejoe81

Reaction score
I had so many jobs, 1st at age 14 in Detroit working at a liquor store running the lottery machine, selling food, beer, cigarettes, etc. Then many restaurants Bill Knapps, Rams Horn...(bus boy), Wendy's, McDonald's, K-Mart, Walmart, Meijer, Detroit Athletic Country Club, Security Guard, Biomedical Technician (Volunteer), Sears Automotive Mechanic for 5 years, Michigan motor exchange changing engines, and for the past 18 years and up until now I've been working as an Aircraft Technician. My high school in Detroit was a aviation mechanics school and I flew Cessna150's but very little doing flight training. I went to school for Aviation, Automotive, and Diesel Mechanics, and CDL Training class A. In my next life I would like to work on trains or Farm equipment, tractors and combine(s). And my favorite job of all time was Wendy's back in the day when Dave Thomas was alive; they had the salad bar, Chicken Cesar Pita's, and chocolate chip cookies. I ate good there and at the country club, and also at the liquor store, the Arabic's fed me well, stuff grape leaves, pita bread, lamb. When I retire I want to work at Wendy's... Frosty's, stuffed baked potatoes, spicy chicken sandwiches.... yummy! Now fast food places are over priced and they don't make them like the commercials. I did, bc it made the customers happy and they always said this location is my favorite place. Man I miss working at Wendys! Retirement here in come.... not until another 25 years, lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread