5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you WITH your Ram this weekend

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe GM is first with the bumper step, it's convenient & it works...
Does anyone know how long the patent period is to exclude others from making, using, or selling that bumper step style?
Yes, I am a former GM owner...

Doesn’t work to well in my experience especially with steel toe boots… ram design is much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
this week drove it to the shop expecting a slow week so I can get some more minor stuff done but we got busy, so just commute loll

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday drove to my parents house through snowstorm. Truck don't break a sweat, never took it out of 2wd, and the Radar Renegade AT-Pro handled great

Today used it to haul the block and rotating assembly for my Dakota R/T to the machine shop.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I will share if you come over for a bite.

When I grind my burger, I use hickory smoked bacon for the fat content. It is SO good, you have to be careful when you eat it because you want to smack somebody!
We used to do the same thing. Delicious!

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Is Gordon’s restaurant pretty good they just opened one here in Oklahoma?
It was actually really good! Only complaint is not enough seasoning on the food, and there was no salt or pepper on the table so I guess they think you don’t need it lol.

I’ve always wanted to try the Wellington since I see it all the time on TV. It did not disappoint. Just get ready to pay a good bit for the food

IMG_0004.jpeg

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
Did some heavy hauling with my Rebel :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 173415

My wife got me a personal weather station for Christmas, so I grabbed a 10' fence top rail, 50lb bag of Quikrete fast-set, and dug me a hole. My weather station can be found here if interested.

You'll love the Tempest. I got one for Christmas 3 years ago and its pretty neat how well it works.

Users who are viewing this thread