5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
View attachment 185311
View attachment 185313

Got to practice changing a tire in a Lowe’s parking lot. First time I’ve had to do it on my Ram, everything worked just like it should have, not the worst design I’ve encountered. I carry a plug kit with me, but failed to have my portable compressor in truck - rectified that when I got home.
I almost had to do the same thing at Home Depot yesterday. Fortunately I had already taken the spare down and its in the bed…
The screw wasnt long enough to go into the tire and cause a leak.
IMG_3600.jpeg

Wabbit88

Reaction score
Changed my in cabin filter as well as my wiper blades. It’s been a rainy summer so far in Florida compared to our dry summer last year.

I just moved down to Cocoa Beach area and I’m swimming in all this rain, didn’t think central FL was this wet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Morenar

Reaction score
I just moved down to Cocoa Beach area and I’m swimming in all this rain, didn’t think central FL was this wet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Drove down to Miami a few weeks ago with my Ram instead of my wife’s little suv. Was scared of getting trapped with all that flooding. Good thing is the roads cleared before we got down there.

Last edited:

Wabbit88

Reaction score
Drove down to Miami a few weeks ago with my Ram instead of my wife’s little suv. Was scared of getting trapped with all that flooding. Good thing is the roads cleared before you got down there.

Indeed, hopefully I don’t ever get trapped over here come storm season or my rebel is going to turn into a submarine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
hey guys, anyone been seeing this annoying little icon all the time now since the last update?

1719690083581.jpeg

what i hate about it is it pops up to tell you about pp marketplace updates... but it goes right where the song title usually sits and doesn't go away until you tap it and then cancel out of it again... just an annoying default we didn't have before. haven't gone into the notification settings to see if this is one that can eb shut off but i hope it is. 🤞🏼

i'll probly try it today.... i know, 1st world problems... hahaha

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
hey guys, anyone been seeing this annoying little icon all the time now since the last update?

View attachment 185486

what i hate about it is it pops up to tell you about pp marketplace updates... but it goes right where the song title usually sits and doesn't go away until you tap it and then cancel out of it again... just an annoying default we didn't have before. haven't gone into the notification settings to see if this is one that can eb shut off but i hope it is. 🤞🏼

i'll probly try it today.... i know, 1st world problems... hahaha

It popped up on my 12” display the same time I started having “Satellite Hardware Error” issues. But it has now disappeared from the top of the screen, and can be seen in the settings menu.

Users who are viewing this thread