5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got a call from the dealership last night. They couldn't replicate the leak (I'm shocked! :rolleyes:). They said they're gonna keep digging today and hopefully know more by tonight.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
installed my new"GangSwitch".it's the upper dash mount works so much better than down in the console

Attachments

• 20230822_163205_InPixio.jpg
    20230822_163205_InPixio.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 20240403_183226.jpg
    20240403_183226.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 20240412_151904.jpg
    20240412_151904.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 83

JRD

Reaction score
installed my new"GangSwitch".it's the upper dash mount works so much better than down in the console
How do you like it, is it easy to reach? I was looking at the same one I think, did you get this one?

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do you like it, is it easy to reach? I was looking at the same one I think, did you get this one?

yes...i mean as for me.some guys might not want it mounted there though. but as for me I'm looking forward and that where I want it to be...Ps its sturdy (y)

cerbo

Reaction score
2700 miles and let Ram do their free alignment. The toe was out on both sides. Drove fine before and after. Didn t notice anything different.

JRD

Reaction score
yes...i mean as for me.some guys might not want it mounted there though. but as for me I'm looking forward and that where I want it to be...Ps its sturdy (y)
Good to know, how was the wiring? I haven’t looked into it much but hopefully not too much drilling

Davidbt

Reaction score
I drove it grocery shopping today. I recently got a part time job and drive my TJR to work to not put mileage on my truck. Although it's only just over 4 miles to the job, my 6 speed TJR is funner to drive. And it's only 2 days a week.

JRD

Reaction score
Yea it’s pretty ridiculous but I’m done trying to diagnose why I get shi**y gase mileage with nearly stock size tires and a level.
I got the same gas mileage just about, was averaging 13mpg. Now with 35s 12mpg

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So this bad of mpg is normal? I’ve combed through another threat with people sharing their mpg and trucks setup and I was missing the mark by a lot, spent countless hours reading and watching YouTube videos tried cleaning injectors new plugs all the no brained things and seen a slight improvement. But nothing to brag about or share

JRD

Reaction score
So this bad of mpg is normal? I’ve combed through another threat with people sharing their mpg and trucks setup and I was missing the mark by a lot, spent countless hours reading and watching YouTube videos tried cleaning injectors new plugs all the no brained things and seen a slight improvement. But nothing to brag about or share
I worked with a kid who has the same truck and he was getting nearly 20mpg. I have no idea why there seems to be such a spread, for reference I drive almost exclusively city and I would say I’m on the gas more than the brake. If you figure it out let me know I just thought it was me

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I worked with a kid who has the same truck and he was getting nearly 20mpg. I have no idea why there seems to be such a spread, for reference I drive almost exclusively city and I would say I’m on the gas more than the brake. If you figure it out let me know I just thought it was me
I have big wheels and tires leveled and procharged and I get like 14mpg so I think 12 is crazy

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I get over 13mpg all city with lift, aftermarket front bumper and 35s. Can get over 15mpg all freeway

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Get a 3.6L. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread