5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Traded it in. :LOL: Nah, just what I got for a loaner. My buddy at the dealership said they run it everywhere basically because nobody wants it and it's impossible to sell. It was brand new, but now has 12,000 miles on it. Still has the window sticker in the back window. 32k msrp :oops:. Not surprised it's not selling.
View attachment 180854
Had one of these for a week long rental during a recent work trip. The rental place told me I could pick from a Corolla or they would upgrade me for free to a Jeep, and I obviously told them to give me the Jeep. Lol when I went out to the lot and found said “Jeep” I immediately felt duped! 😂

Morenar

Reaction score
  • 2019+ Ram Trucks Center Console Insert
SKT CUSTOMS

2019+ Ram Trucks Center Console Insert​

Went with the Max Utility and ordered it. Looks nice and should help organize.
Thanks for sharing
Just ordered mine!

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Traded it in. :LOL: Nah, just what I got for a loaner. My buddy at the dealership said they run it everywhere basically because nobody wants it and it's impossible to sell. It was brand new, but now has 12,000 miles on it. Still has the window sticker in the back window. 32k msrp :oops:. Not surprised it's not selling.
View attachment 180854
My buddy's wife has one of these. He says it's obviously no Wrangler or XJ, but does surprisingly well offroad with some decent tires.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Small look change. Been thinking about breaking the all blk grill.
Key fob was already almost all chrome.
decals from reflective concepts and went with the hook covers over paint

Attachments

• IMG_20240411_105531.jpg
    IMG_20240411_105531.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20240410_124156.jpg
    IMG_20240410_124156.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 20240410_204857.jpg
    20240410_204857.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 65
  • imagejpeg_1(1).jpg
    imagejpeg_1(1).jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 68

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update:
Got my rear view tailgate camera replaced under extended warranty. It’s part of the 360* view system.
I nearly crapped my pants at the final cost!
Total final bill (tax in) was $1174 (CAD of course). I paid only my extended warranty deductible of $168.
Camera alone on the bill to warranty was $853.
IMG_9959.png

Gren71

Reaction score
Installed the bed utility rails. Had them in my gladiator and they were nice. Not sure if Ill NEED them with this larger bed, but it was an easy inexpensive install.

seabaz

Reaction score
RIGHT i completely forgot about that.
gonna just return it and get the matte one
The only time I see any glares on the screen is when it's off, and it's only off when I turn the truck off. I don't have the panoramic sunroof so I really don't have to worry about any glares coming from the top either. I suppose get the matte if you have the open sunroof option.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only time I see any glares on the screen is when it's off, and it's only off when I turn the truck off. I don't have the panoramic sunroof so I really don't have to worry about any glares coming from the top either. I suppose get the matte if you have the open sunroof option.
i dont have sunroof but im gonna refuse delivery of the first one i got and go with another one that's supposed to work with polarized glasses.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i dont have sunroof but im gonna refuse delivery of the first one i got and go with another one that's supposed to work with polarized glasses.
No issue with glare unless its turned completely off, I also wear prescriptions polarized glasses also not an issue.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No issue with glare unless its turned completely off, I also wear prescriptions polarized glasses also not an issue.
good to know!
i ordered a matte version as well. I'll keep both and do a comparison before deciding which one i'm gonna return then.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The main reason I got a screen protector was to reduce glsre and finger prints. Which is why I went with the matte Kykr one. The glare was bad enough I couldn't see the screen at times. And I wear polarized sunglasses almost all the time during the day. That 12" display will do that. I do have panoramic sunroof, but the glare that caused issues was from side windows

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had the regular kykr screen protector since first few months of ownership. Pano sunroof and 12" screen. No issues with glare for me unless the screen is off. I keep my sunroof shade open quite a bit since we got the sunroof tinted. Sides and sunroof at 20% tint for reference.

Users who are viewing this thread