5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Spring clean and finally my nice wheels. I had to take my spacers off and put the stock wheels back on for inspection. So next year I’ll just remove the spacers when I put my winter wheels on.
39d40d768989477c4cc583fa940a2bc0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have gone back and forth on removing my resinators, I did the muffler delete 2 days after purchase and I have been pretty happy, no drone and overall good sound. There are days I want just a bit more sound :devilish:
I second the delete. Bought a set of B2 Fab deletes and am super happy with how it sounds now, and I have a Flowmaster muffler.
My in-cab drone is prolly a bit more because I dont have my ANC active anymore. But it sounds great. Do it!!!

On a side note, been considering adding in a cutout as well.

Davidbt

Reaction score
My wife and I bought a couple small kayaks a month or so ago and finally got to take them and try them out. We have a small lake about a hour on the other side of the Hauchuca mountains from us. We live in South East Arizona and mother nature is being bi polar and we were finally able to go try them out. I've been thinking about moving up to a 6.4 2500, but this truck just does everything we ask it to. And it's just a all around comfortable truck, with plenty of power.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Spring clean and finally my nice wheels. I had to take my spacers off and put the stock wheels back on for inspection. So next year I’ll just remove the spacers when I put my winter wheels on.
39d40d768989477c4cc583fa940a2bc0.jpg

You can't have spacers in Pennsylvania?

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, and your tires can’t stick out past your fenders.

It’s really stupid.

I get free inspections at my dealer so it’s worth it to, how ever they don’t care about my tint which is illegal

I am really close to tinting my front windows this Spring. They are illegal where I am and I'm a little scared by all the posts online where people got fined and/or told to scrape them off on the spot.

But I talked to a random dude with tint on his truck yesterday and he says he's never had a problem, even when stopped by cops. According to him, his neighbor (who is a cop) says that as long as police can see through one window and out the other, they won't worry about it. I'm not hanging my hat on his story but it did help convince me a little more.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am really close to tinting my front windows this Spring. They are illegal where I am and I'm a little scared by all the posts online where people got fined and/or told to scrape them off on the spot.

But I talked to a random dude with tint on his truck yesterday and he says he's never had a problem, even when stopped by cops. According to him, his neighbor (who is a cop) says that as long as police can see through one window and out the other, they won't worry about it. I'm not hanging my hat on his story but it did help convince me a little more.
Honestly, if you see a lot of vehicles with tint, then you're probably good. You might be legal with a certain percent also. I would google tint laws for your state. I have Illegal in IL with dark and full windshield.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just installed the BulletPoint mount. This is super high quality.
I recently installed one as well. It’s on point for sure! I currently have the phone clip but have been thinking about going with the mag. How do you like the mag?

mplaramie

Reaction score
I recently installed one as well. It’s on point for sure! I currently have the phone clip but have been thinking about going with the mag. How do you like the mag?
Mag Safe holder is nice. Strong magnet so it stays put. I was going to get the phone clip too just see which I like better.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mag Safe holder is nice. Strong magnet so it stays put. I was going to get the phone clip too just see which I like better.
I have no issue with the clip. It holds my iPhone 14 Pro with a case nice and snug. It doesn’t budge at all. I do like how you can slide the phone up and down in the clip for better positioning. Not in the road view or distracting at all. My feet with the mag is that it’s one position. (I can’t move the arm down any lower because it’s touching the dash already). It’s all personal preference.

IMG_1364.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread