5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Black19

Reaction score
I believe they only came in the early model 5th Gen’s. I believe they stopped mid MY20 IIRC. I went with the muffle delete as well on MY22 and love it. I didn’t have the third resonator either.
That’s interesting, I’ll have to see if I have it. If I do….should it come out? Might make the Borla muffler I have in sound even better!

70runner

Reaction score
Yeah, the red interior accents look amazing. It's a good balance of having accents but not overdoing it (like the base TRX model, or the base Rebel).
Couldn’t agree w your statement more about the red, those accents are tasteful and the perfect amount imo. I hate when they just splatter red everywhere like the rebel.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'll defend the Rebel red accent interior/dash, one of the reasons I ordered a Rebel. Breaks up the blah of a standard, monotone interior. Of course, there are many who like the standard interior I'm certain. Each to his own. Mine with a carbon fiber steering whl.

installed.jpg

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s interesting, I’ll have to see if I have it. If I do….should it come out? Might make the Borla muffler I have in sound even better!
I imagine it could come out without an issue. I have no experience with it, but I know that without it, I love the way my truck sounds. I do have the stock resonators just before the tips tho. And it still sounds bada$$.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Of course, there are many who like the standard interior I'm certain. Each to his own.

I would be one of those many.

Interior color accents is cheesy to me. Even the minimalist TRX accents.

If it comes with the vehicle then fine, but I shall not be adding any after the fact.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'll defend the Rebel red accent interior/dash, one of the reasons I ordered a Rebel. Breaks up the blah of a standard, monotone interior. Of course, there are many who like the standard interior I'm certain. Each to his own. Mine with a carbon fiber steering whl.

View attachment 180022
I've never been a fan of red interiors, no matter what the vehicle. At least not when a majority of the interior is red. But for that matter, any color other than black, gray, or beige, being a majority of the color would throw me off. Colored accents, sure, no problems as long as they match the rest of vehicle.

Black19

Reaction score
I imagine it could come out without an issue. I have no experience with it, but I know that without it, I love the way my truck sounds. I do have the stock resonators just before the tips tho. And it still sounds bada$$.
Just took a look. I only see the cats and then something after the Y split. Not sure what it is.

Attachments

• IMG_4125.jpeg
    IMG_4125.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4126.jpeg
    IMG_4126.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 66

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
What kind of maintenance on a trifold should or needs to be done to keep them looking like NEW
Tbh brother. That's a good question, but I do not know the answer to that. Hopfully someone can chime in and help with this b.c id like to know to. I will say my truck sits alot and it's covered 100% of the time when not driving (living in AZ so that's pretty important). So I'd assume and hope it will last quite a while. I also wash my truck every time after driving so I'm sure that will help to. (No I'm not scared, my truck is strictly a family truck. I use it to make 2 hour+ drives mostly, really. Weather visit family back home which is 5-7 hours away, up north in the state which is 2 hours, the river to go boating 2 hours or desert to go riding/offroading 3 hours)

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 180022
i thought about the red for a while when i ordered the truck.
finally decided that it's not really for me since I'm using my Rebel as an offroad/ overlanding truck and black is just so much easier to take care of, even if i get it dirty i won't really see it lol

the only thing that I want red interior is... BMW E90/92 M3 in Alpine White or Porsche lol
but my E90 M is Space Grey so... black interior it is!

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tbh brother. That's a good question, but I do not know the answer to that. Hopfully someone can chime in and help with this b.c id like to know to. I will say my truck sits alot and it's covered 100% of the time when not driving (living in AZ so that's pretty important). So I'd assume and hope it will last quite a while. I also wash my truck every time after driving so I'm sure that will help to. (No I'm not scared, my truck is strictly a family truck. I use it to make 2 hour+ drives mostly, really. Weather visit family back home which is 5-7 hours away, up north in the state which is 2 hours, the river to go boating 2 hours or desert to go riding/offroading 3 hours)
the soft trifold?
use these:
https://a.co/d/7B5jfvk

jamie.howlett

Reaction score
Looks great. Post again after a few days with your thoughts!
It's fun. I like the noise. Seems to smooth out the power band when driving. Does it add horsepower .. no clue. Does it add MPG .. doubt it. Do I like it, Yup.. am I glad I did it .. Yup. Do I feel like the truck is more responsive, yup .. Do I think it's worth it .. I do.

Ram LB

Reaction score
Decided on the Ram full length running boards. I got them at a local dealer for $616 which was not a terrible price.
Like the wheel to wheel look. I think I’m liking the OEM style over the Westin R5. Mopar website says $705 at my local dealer her in Fort Collins, CO.

Users who are viewing this thread