5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Asahdev17

Reaction score
Oh yea and I got a little Louis Vuitton parfum gift set for my birthday today. So yea got a lot done to it in the end today😭

Attachments

• IMG_9086.jpeg
    IMG_9086.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 77

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In Nebraska if you are a CCW permit holder, you are required to inform the officer if you are carrying or not. They know before they get out of their cruiser that you have a permit.

At least it was required before they voted in constitutional carry last year. But I'm sure it still applies for permit holders
Damn, you're even required to tell EMS and no gun signs have the force of law.

Thankfully that's not the norm in most of the midwest!

Screenshot_20240225_005510_Adobe Acrobat.jpg Screenshot_20240225_005533_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Ready Go

Reaction score
Yea, dude called in for reinforcements after I told him I have a CCW lol
He was chill though, let me off with a warning
Did you volunteer the fact of tje CCW or did they ask?

I have a Wisconsin and Utah (38 state) CC and I kinda remember my instructor saying not to just volunteer that fact unless asked.

My License Plate and Hitch Cover are a give away though, so 😆

Attachments

• 20240122_122709.jpg
    20240122_122709.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 91

Ready Go

Reaction score
Last time I got pulled over the state was not amused when someone I was talking to through discord blurted out hide the drugs. Lucky for me he did not take it seriously and rip my truck apart looking for stuff that wasn't there. This area is bad for drug runners passing through.
OMG..that is hilarious!! Although, I'm sure it wasn't at the time..friends can be real dicks sometimes 😆

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I have a Wisconsin and Utah (38 state) CC and I kinda remember my instructor saying not to just volunteer that fact unless asked.

This is where knowing the laws of the states you are driving in is highly recommended as well. It's law in some states to inform the LEO that you are carrying.

California has some local laws within certain counties/cities that are duty to inform

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240225-090337.png
    Screenshot_20240225-090337.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 42

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Installed an anytone 778-2 way radio and a keyed kill switch.
Haven’t seen a keyed kill switch before. Is it two simple wires on the back that feed the start button?

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally adjusted my speedo via JScan. I’ll spend the week toying with the function of JScan and becoming more familiar with it. I’ve wrenched plenty before, but this is my first time changing the electronics in the truck. All the horror stories of burnt PCM and ECU kept me away in the past.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Haven’t seen a keyed kill switch before. Is it two simple wires on the back that feed the start button?

Same. Hidden in plain sight. I hate to be harsh, but even a dumbass like me could bypass that switch in 30 seconds.

Brunzca

Reaction score
Amp Power Steps installed today, along w/ manual override switch. Planned on deleting the air dam too, but ran out of time. crawling around under this truck with only a 3” lift is a lot more difficult than my last one with a 6” lift.. lol

Insanity

Reaction score
Same. Hidden in plain sight. I hate to be harsh, but even a dumbass like me could bypass that switch in 30 seconds.
Then you can be a rebel and try to talk to someone without a license lol.

Insanity

Reaction score
Once you know how its not as difficult as you once thought right.

CaliRebel

Reaction score

I volunteer. They seem to always appreciate the courtesy since i’ve never gotten a ticket by my local PD lol. Cant say the same for CHP though 🙁

Users who are viewing this thread