5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

mikes911

Reaction score
i'll be askin you in a few months how you like em... i was ready to get a set of AT3W's and now they show as unavailable in my size and replaced with these... no reviews yet tho. They do look nice tho... possibly even better than their predecessors.
I found a few YT videos with early reviews and comparisons between AT3, AT4, KO2, and KO3. Some good technical points, but obvoously no long term info yet. Already I do see a difference in rain from my last truck with KO2s, these AT4Ws seem to grab through standing water at speed without any weight in the bed better. I have AT3Ws on my Jeep, but that would be apples to oranges.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A actually wish they made the territory AT in the Rebel stock size... 😒

Also a buddy of mine dropped his truck off at a tire joint and ordered a set of WP AT3W's for tires... he came back horrified cuz they had put on a set of AT3WA's which i think might be the ones you're thinking of... WAY not an AT tire, yet separated by 1 little vowel haha.

View attachment 177637
AT3WA is what we get from factory with the ORP

CatServant

Reaction score
I installed a Geno’a Garage Splash and Wham-O protector on the tailgate to hide the two dings it has already suffered and protect against new dings. It was a pretty easy install except for needing to trim it a little to clear the spray-in bed liner material. Looks almost OEM; it’s a tiny bit short.

dc21c5fdd81bc223265d44509966644e.jpg

23e58934afcb93cd5309a8abd9ab16c8.jpg

1ce7ee30ec96c6f6a78ab7a34c7f093d.jpg

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I installed a Geno’a Garage Splash and Wham-O protector on the tailgate to hide the two dings it has already suffered and protect against new dings. It was a pretty easy install except for needing to trim it a little to clear the spray-in bed liner material. Looks almost OEM; it’s a tiny bit short.

Nice... I've been on the fence about this.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
AT3WA is what we get from factory with the ORP
Yep. Completely different tire and tread pattern. Less tread depth too. AT3WA must be produced just for the factory. Cheaper to install. They're not worried about tread life and that's why most factory tires rarely last 40,000 miles.

Here are mine for comparison. Factory Wildpeak AT3WA vs the AT3W’s I just installed on bottom.

IMG_0883.jpeg
IMG_0885.jpeg

Last edited:

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
today i had my friend polished my windshield for me and coated it with ceramic coating spray.
1708766816846.png
since day 1 of ownership my windshield had been a mess. Every time it rains water just smear around on the windshield, and wipers worked for the first few days. Then it just went down hill from there: every time I used wipers the up stroke cleans everything up and down stroke makes lots of streaks to the point that I can barely see. I did Rain-X on the windshield once within the first month (Dec, 2022) and with recent rainstorms it just wore off.
Monday night when I got off work at midnight I used the break between rain to emergency apply a coating of Rain-X, and this time it only lasted half a day because of wrong weather condition. I had enough of this so I asked my friend (who's a certified detailer) to polish my windshield for me today. Hopefully this fixes the problem.
I'm guessing that during the transportation process a film of oil/ grease/ dirt somehow got onto my windshield and stayed, and since the dealer didn't wash my truck before sending it to me whatever was coated stayed. So, for a fresh start, I also installed a pair of Scrublades. I've heard good things about them and Cory (5thgen.ram) loved his, so I'm giving them a shot.

HemiDude

Reaction score

Interesting. I got a trailer jack ding on my last Ram, it was not a happy day. This looks promising. It is held to the tailgate face with double-sided tape?

Adjutant

Reaction score

Great purchase!! I have a single dent, that probably no one else can see, but it drives me crazy everytime I open the tailgate. Ill be grabbing one of these today

BowDown

Reaction score
today i had my friend polished my windshield for me and coated it with ceramic coating spray.
View attachment 177673
since day 1 of ownership my windshield had been a mess. Every time it rains water just smear around on the windshield, and wipers worked for the first few days. Then it just went down hill from there: every time I used wipers the up stroke cleans everything up and down stroke makes lots of streaks to the point that I can barely see. I did Rain-X on the windshield once within the first month (Dec, 2022) and with recent rainstorms it just wore off.
Monday night when I got off work at midnight I used the break between rain to emergency apply a coating of Rain-X, and this time it only lasted half a day because of wrong weather condition. I had enough of this so I asked my friend (who's a certified detailer) to polish my windshield for me today. Hopefully this fixes the problem.
I'm guessing that during the transportation process a film of oil/ grease/ dirt somehow got onto my windshield and stayed, and since the dealer didn't wash my truck before sending it to me whatever was coated stayed. So, for a fresh start, I also installed a pair of Scrublades. I've heard good things about them and Cory (5thgen.ram) loved his, so I'm giving them a shot.

That's on the schedule for me today. I've got some Carpro CeriGlass Glass Polish and some Rayon glass polishing pads; my windshield is pitted bad

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed the GODZMfg chase light brackets and StrandsAmerica Siberia Red Panda’s which have a Red & Orange DRL with of course the white flood for my chase lights. These brackets were literally the only option I could find that worked with a tonneau cover as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4134.jpeg
    IMG_4134.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 52

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@boogielander

Here’s a great tip for you guys. I do it on all my vehicles.
The rubber on windshield wipers collects a lot of contaminants in a very short time with use.
Stop replacing them as often as they aren’t worn out! They’re dirty!
Grab a rag and a little of this magic elixir and give the blades a wipe down every so often.
Doesn’t hurt to do the windshield periodically as well.

You’ll be amazed at the results! Nice clean, clear wipes after.
You’re welcome!

IMG_9740.jpeg

Last edited:

Insanity

Reaction score
@boogielander

Here’s a great tip for you guys. I do it on all my vehicles.
The rubber on windshield wipers collects a lot of contaminants in a very short time with use.
Stop replacing them as often as they aren’t worn out! They’re dirty!
Grab a rag and a little of this magic elixir and give the blades a wipe down every so often.
Doesn’t hurt to to the windshield periodically as well.

You’ll be amazed at the results! Nice clean, clear wipes after.
You’re welcome!

View attachment 177704

I have been cleaning my wiper blades off for years and can get at least a year and a half out of them. I replace them at the slightest streaking in my field of vision after cleaning them. My factory ones just gave up when they split but were still not streaking to the point I needed to replace them. Lot of times I hit the window juce button then hit them with a clean rag.

Users who are viewing this thread