5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
and finally - a bed(liner - Dualliner) to insure previously shown detachable fat bike has a soft ride... (any any of my other mt bikes, fam bikes, ski equip etc...). Winter temps - so the liner a bit "rigid". had to get inside the bed to close the tailgate as the liner for the gate was sticking out and interfering - im hoping some warmer temps/sun application will assist - if not need to tape that edge... View attachment 175257
take a heat gun or blow dryer to it? Or if it's really cold, a quick pass or two with the torch should warm it up and soften it up enough for you to do whatever you gotta do

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
half of my garage is dedicated to the M3, the other half is for tools and other stuff.
I put a fridge in there and a chair so I can relax in there and smoke. I'm about to put my old laptop in there but realized I really have no need for laptop in there...

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My garage does it all... man cave, bike storage, tools, projects and repairs, party room, and the wife parks in there. All depends on the needs and the season. If it was big enough I could regularly park the truck in there, though I'm a fan of the remote start/auto climate (especially in the summer), so it makes more sense to keep it outside.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
half of my garage is dedicated to the M3, the other half is for tools and other stuff.
I put a fridge in there and a chair so I can relax in there and smoke. I'm about to put my old laptop in there but realized I really have no need for laptop in there...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You gotta have something to run hptuners on.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bwahahaha. I’ve found it interesting how we put the crap in the garage that we don’t want in our house and then put our expensive vehicles outside. Sadly, now my truck is too tall for the garage and my wife has no interest in putting her vehicle in the garage.
Same. My wife is afraid to drive in and out of it because she doesn't wanna hit anything, and since my garage was built in the 60's, my McDonalds's supersized truck doesn't fit. So now, I have a large tv, a woodstove, and a place to get away from everyone to weld and fabricate, and drink beer, and smoke cigars.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My garage is 20’x20’. It fits my wife’s Beetle Convertible and my 1500 Limited. I have a work bench in front of my wife’s car and way too many tools. My compressor and pressure washer had to go in the basement along with a ton of other stuff. We will NEVER park our vehicles outside in winter.
When I bring my SSR out of storage, it goes in the garage and my truck goes outside.
I need a bigger garage. My wife says I need less stuff. LOL 😎

IMG_0696.jpeg

IMG_3180.jpeg

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My garage is 20’x20’. It fits my wife’s Beetle Convertible and my 1500 Limited. I have a work bench in front of my wife’s car and way too many tools. My compressor and pressure washer had to go in the basement along with a ton of other stuff. We will NEVER park our vehicles outside in winter.
When I bring my SSR out of storage, it goes in the garage and my truck goes outside.
I need a bigger garage. My wife says I need less stuff. LOL 😎

View attachment 175331

View attachment 175330
You can NEVER have too many tools!

However, my buddy has my welder, cherry picker and rotating engine stand right now, so my garage feels huge.

JOzzz

Reaction score
Scored a Corsa for a great price locally and slapped it on. Sounds amazing IMO and no more drone while towing . It’s actually way quieter than I thought it would be. Maybe I’m getting old but I’m ok with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You gotta have something to run hptuners on.
i figured if i really need to i just bring my laptop out lol if i leave it in there with the amount of times I use it per month it's just gonna collect dust.
i mean when I print annual photo calendars I bring the laptop out and leave it in the garage overnight to run the printer lol (yes, I leave my printer inside the garage because when I need to print photo quality stuff it takes a long time and usually it runs all night)

Users who are viewing this thread