5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a similar incident while packing our old 300 for a trip. Wife kept telling me the trunk won't close, but I go down to the garage and close it each time.

Got back without issue, and it started happening again. Finally realized she had the spare key in her bag in the trunk.

A few weeks ago my father in law asked me to drive to a funeral, but we couldn't get his CRV to start. My wife walked up while we were messing around, hopped in back. Car started and we went off. Later realized he had grabbed my sister in law's keys, and for some reason my wife had his key in her pocket.
yall need to put airtags on your keys LOL

Egret

Reaction score
Truck goes in this AM to get the rear sliding window replaced with latest new version of same due to the cracked frame.
Mine never leaked…yet, but wanted to nip it in the bud!
Was there a crack in your frame but hasn't leaked yet? Was the crack all they way across the frame? ( Or are you changing it preventatively even before the crack happens?)

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hopefully it lasts longer than a year. My previous experiences with them weren’t the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was there a crack in your frame but hasn't leaked yet? Was the crack all the way across the frame? ( Or are you changing it preventatively even before the crack happens?)
If you look closely, It looks like 2 cracks in separate pieces, but may be all one extruded frame. I never noticed any water and was being proactive.
I already went through a leak from the 3rd brake light that caused staining in the roof upholstery. I didn’t want to go through that and worse.

IMG_5850.jpeg

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
😅 yeah, I'm not too thrilled, bought these last January and I don't use them nearly enough.

Update on this: Lastfit sent me a new one, no questions asked. Got it today and threw it on in 5 minutes. All is good now!

Egret

Reaction score
Haha it’s on order as we speak, just waiting on shipment!

What cover did you go with?

I’m thinking I’ll get the Access Lorado soft rollup cover. It seems people are really happy with these. I was also looking at the Truxedo Lo Pro, which I think is very similar, and I could probably go either way, but I’m leaning towards the Access product.

It also seems people are pretty happy with less expensive soft roll up covers — I read about good experiences all around with this style cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread