5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
those DDI seat jackers/ risers are reason why I can do long drive without stopping. Longest I've logged is from St. George, UT down to Los Angeles.
great products!
That’s crazy. I drove from SoCal to central Oregon with no seat jackers. Wonder if it would have been even better.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My white beauty is a nice light brown presently. Meant to visit the car wash today but the day got away from me.

My heart bleeds.... 😞

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s crazy. I drove from SoCal to central Oregon with no seat jackers. Wonder if it would have been even better.
i mean i drove from socal to central california without seat jackers and did it in one shot. That was something I couldn't do before with my previous overland vehicle lol
stock seating position is great already but the seat jackers are big help

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You guys just cost me $89.99.
Words do hurt (the wallet).

Seriously though, did 4 hours in the truck yesterday and it was just killing me. Can’t believe the lack of theigh support. And I’ve noticed it in pretty much every vehicle outside of high end sports cars and German sedans.
Why?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Seriously though, did 4 hours in the truck yesterday and it was just killing me. Can’t believe the lack of theigh support. And I’ve noticed it in pretty much every vehicle outside of high end sports cars and German sedans.
Why?
Am I the only person who bought two sets to do both front seats?

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Why?
my guess is it's not important enough for manufacturers to spend money for it.
unless enough people complain about it they are not going to redesign the seats.

ie: Toyota Tacoma's seat sucks. 5 mins in and I want to get out. Enough people complain (i guess) and toyota redesigned the seats for the new taco.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
i roll by myself so i'm not spending money for passenger side lol

benefits of being single and have friends who rather drive their own rigs
The final driving force for me even buying them was riding on passenger side of my truck. my truck has a manual passenger seat and it wasn't that comfortable. The wife has never complained, but now that they are on, she said it is a lot better.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The final driving force for me even buying them was riding on passenger side of my truck. my truck has a manual passenger seat and it wasn't that comfortable. The wife has never complained, but now that they are on, she said it is a lot better.

Ugh I think you’re right. She may not know what she’s missing, so I ordered a 2nd set. Thanks for pointing me straight.

I’m covered through Valentines and Mothers a day now right??!!

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ugh I think you’re right. She may not know what she’s missing, so I ordered a 2nd set. Thanks for pointing me straight.

I’m covered through Valentines and Mothers a day now right??!!
That's what you think!

Leave the toilet seat up one more time between now and then and you'll see just how much coverage you have.....

Users who are viewing this thread