5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

JOzzz

Reaction score
Installed my Fitcamx. Three and a half minutes, and one and a half, was trying to get the little piece off of the original cover.

I have one on the way as well. These Tampa drivers are out of control. I could start a YouTube channel with the stuff I see on a daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who has an EASY mirror tap point for power for a radar detector?

Ideally on with "run"
As long as it works off USB power. This is my listing

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have one on the way as well. These Tampa drivers are out of control. I could start a YouTube channel with the stuff I see on a daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I installed a day earlier. New truck almost hit. Driving in right lane, and a drunk hit the car in the left lane, going over it's front end, tearing right front wheel almost off. I swerved and stopped on right shoulder. Drunk came to a stop in front of me. Then he tried to take off. Made it a little over a mile, with me following, while my daughter called 911. Not being able to steer, he went into oncoming traffic lanes, which were luckily empty. Jumped a curb. Hit a tree. And when he couldn't go any farther, got out and started walking. Just as cops arrived. Video proof would have been good.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
"Finished".no thanks to venders who said they would do it for me then backout.when they did that they left me "High&dry".had no choice but to give it a try myself..not to bad though(IMHO) 😄 😄

Attachments

• 20231017_204851_InPixio.jpg
    20231017_204851_InPixio.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 156

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These are on my wishlist. I haven’t heard of a single bad review from anyone with these. Any modification that improves comfort is a modification worth adding.
do it. these are life changing.
I can go 500 miles without stopping because of these lol
before i can only go 300 miles on highway and then i have to stop to stretch my back. I do also have some kind of back problems.

Fbird

Reaction score
Thanks @Dogpatch! This is the after!
View attachment 169437

This is the before, mounts for sale! 😁
View attachment 169439

I like that...had to go do some searching..

Now to find a 12 volt source. My BH does not have many plug in ports but I can probably piggy-back off of the lighter plug in in the TOP dash ?

Fbird

Reaction score
Installed my Fitcamx. Three and a half minutes, and one and a half, was trying to get the little piece off of the original cover.
SWEET..... had to do some searching but found it....awesome because my strap on mirror cam is....meh. btw where does the memory card go? haw hard is it to get to ?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SWEET..... had to do some searching but found it....awesome because my strap on mirror cam is....meh. btw where does the memory card go? haw hard is it to get to ?
On the side. Easy to access

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It's right on the right side of the new cover. Even when it pops out though, it is hard to pinch with my fat fingers, and I almost went for tweezers, when I finally got hold of that little thing, to install a 128 I had handy.

Users who are viewing this thread