5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Drove it to lunch. Hit 14k, 13k of which were with the lowering kit, trouble free miles… other than the back window exploding.
a9a4160489ca3a3764917c462cc778d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Drove it to lunch. Hit 14k, 13k of which were with the lowering kit, trouble free miles… other than the back window exploding.
a9a4160489ca3a3764917c462cc778d2.jpg

I absolutely love your truck, makes me miss the lowered life everytime you post it.

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
New BF Goodrich "shoes" for the wife's Laramie!

Went up to 275/60R20's. Slight rub from the front bottom corner of the front fender liner on the right side during a tight left turn. It was dark already so I just used a zip tie to tuck it back against the frame. Plenty of clearance now. The original Duelers lasted about 45,000 miles.

Ram18Sep2023_1.jpg

TheWaterman83

Reaction score
Not today, but over the weekend:

Trans filter/pan change with new fluid.
Lamin-X yellow fogs.

And the ultimate sleeper mod....I flipped the coin holder around in the console.

I really need to start taking pics.

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New BF Goodrich "shoes" for the wife's Laramie!

Went up to 275/60R20's. Slight rub from the front bottom corner of the front fender liner on the right side during a tight left turn. It was dark already so I just used a zip tie to tuck it back against the frame. Plenty of clearance now. The original Duelers lasted about 45,000 miles.

View attachment 167563
Nice shoes! I am going to need tires soon and this look was what I was thinging of doing as well.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not today, but over the weekend:

Trans filter/pan change with new fluid.
Lamin-X yellow fogs.

And the ultimate sleeper mod....I flipped the coin holder around in the console.

I really need to start taking pics.
Dude!

In today's world it might be better for you to take the extra 6 seconds to write out "transmission".

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dropped it off to get my 4x4 system fixed and two new manifolds. Service says a couple of days because their backed up. As long as it’s under warranty, no problem👍
On a different note, the guy in front of me, brand new 2023 Rebel, leaking back window. We just had some heavy rainfall last two days. I’ve been lucky and have not had that issue. Let’s hope it stays that way. 🙏

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dropped it off to get my 4x4 system fixed and two new manifolds. Service says a couple of days because their backed up. As long as it’s under warranty, no problem👍
On a different note, the guy in front of me, brand new 2023 Rebel, leaking back window. We just had some heavy rainfall last two days. I’ve been lucky and have not had that issue. Let’s hope it stays that way. 🙏
I thought you already had your 4x4 fixed?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got flagged for “hate speech” after posting a pic of a flock of Geese on my front lawn with the tag “Damn Canadians”.

Seems the whole works need to give their balls a tug and harden the F up.

I got hit for posting in a car group that the reason they don't put catch cans in cars from the factory in the US is because auto manufacturers know Americans are too lazy to actually check and empty them

Users who are viewing this thread