5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh and I also found out when your headlights are on and you activate the turn signal, the damn fog light on that side comes on to help illuminate the corner! I like it.
I found that to be a very annoying feature so I disabled and keep the fogs on at all times even when using the brights via Tazer.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I found that to be a very annoying feature so I disabled and keep the fogs on at all times even when using the brights via Tazer.
If you keep fogs on all the times there is no need to disable it

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the fogs shut off when the highbeams are engaged. With the Tazer DT, you can disable that from happening. The fogs will stay on with the highs. I do it on mine.
Correct

Burns1200

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the fogs shut off when the highbeams are engaged. With the Tazer DT, you can disable that from happening. The fogs will stay on with the highs. I do it on mine.
Can be done with Alpha too. Fog light dropout enable/disable. I've done it myself on a few of my trucks

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
But that's not what he said, he said he disabled the feature of them coming on when turning. All I said was if he keeps them in all the time there is no need to disable that feature

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But that's not what he said, he said he disabled the feature of them coming on when turning. All I said was if he keeps them in all the time there is no need to disable that feature
But there is. I keep fogs on at all times but I don't have them on with my brights. When my brights are on and I'm turning my fog for that side will illuminate. I haven't turned fogs in permanently with alpha because I prefer for people to know when my brights are off since it's standard for them to drop out with high beams.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
But there is. I keep fogs on at all times but I don't have them on with my brights. When my brights are on and I'm turning my fog for that side will illuminate. I haven't turned fogs in permanently with alpha because I prefer for people to know when my brights are off since it's standard for them to drop out with high beams.
BUT THATS NOT WHAT HE SAID. And not even what was being discussed. I understand the difference.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I. DON’T. KNOW. WHAT. WE’RE. YELLING. ABOUT.
People that keep replying to me about a setting that wasn't even being discussed as if it was the solution to the issue, but has nothing to do with what was being discussed.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did this over the weekend:
Mopar window visors. Now I can run starlink or charge my EcoFlow with solar/ household outlet without leaving the windows open all the way down overnight. Great for keeping critters out.
1694469184316.png
1694469197518.png
No, window is fine. It is reflection of my neighbor's tree on my tinted window.
1694469209901.png
Is the weatherstrip close to the B-pillar suppose to behave like that? I've tried to install it 10 different ways and every time it's the same.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mopar window visors. Now I can run starlink or charge my EcoFlow with solar/ household outlet without leaving the windows open all the way down overnight. Great for keeping critters out.
View attachment 167052
View attachment 167053
View attachment 167054
Is the weatherstrip close to the B-pillar suppose to behave like that? I've tried to install it 10 different ways and every time it's the same.
My EGR in channel’s did the same thing with the weatherstripping. It’s been a few months and have no issues so far. I think it’s just the way in channel’s sit. BF9EB1C8-27AB-4F52-B0F5-5EBB247CF3AE.jpeg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 167052
View attachment 167053
View attachment 167054
Mine are slightly like that, but not as bad. They are US Visors off Amazon, but they arent sold anymore PXL_20230911_221326101.jpg

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread