5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have you looked in here?

yeap like HSKR mentioned i'm looking for front cam that helps me see when I go wheel lol

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
I did the cheap Amazon front facing cam last year and it’s been working intermittently the last couple times I’ve tried to use it. The resolution wasn’t great so I’m definitely looking for a better alternative as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did the cheap Amazon front facing cam last year and it’s been working intermittently the last couple times I’ve tried to use it. The resolution wasn’t great so I’m definitely looking for a better alternative as well.

Get yourself a Garmin 56. Small but mighty. 1080-1440p. GPS. Voice activated immediate recording of last 3 minutes. Auto accident saved recording. Constant record to mini sd card. Red light/Speed Camera notification.
I’ve had mine for several years. Luv it! Mine is mounted tucked up behind my rear view mirror and hardwired to mirror power.
Here’s a link:
IMG_9019.jpeg
IMG_5199.jpeg
IMG_9020.jpeg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got confirmation that my Mopar skid plates will be delivered this week (Front and transfer case). And my Mopar 2” UCA’s should be delivered Wednesday as well. Also, I’m expecting my LED grill lights to be delivered today so next weekend is gonna be busy!
Should have bought the Vice Designs front skid plate and Skeerdycat cat converter skid plate. Lot better protection than the factory ones

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should have bought the Vice Designs front skid plate and Skeerdycat cat converter skid plate. Lot better protection than the factory ones
I looked at those. Both are very nice for sure, but couldn’t swing that cost into the budget at this moment in time. Got both Mopar skids for ~ $150 shipped. Some protection is better than none.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's odd. I bought mine last year, and they sent me the correct stuff and made it sound like that's all they were going to ship going forward.
That’s surprising to hear. Maybe I was dealing with a different rep but they were awesome as far as customer service once I got an email thread goin with them. I dealt with someone named Kemeron, took care of me completely.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Took her to a local air show and watched the “shark plane” (C-5M Super Galaxy) devour people and vomit tractor trailers whilst i tried to stave off all my memories flying on those. 😅😅

IMG_4444.jpeg IMG_4441.jpeg
Also it seems punishment in the AF = shining the F35A rims. 🤣😂
IMG_4431.jpeg

Last edited:

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
Drove it from Georgia to Vermont to lay flowers on Mimi’s grave up on the hill overlooking Montpellier. Tomorrow we lay my wife’s Aunt to rest.

20ffd7bcf00e50b7ecfd683a13de1e06.png

Last edited:

BrandonSmith

Reaction score
Found out 5th gens have active air dams today. So cool. I didn't realize that when I bought it. I'm an engineer so I like stuff like that. Mix that in with the active grille shutters and I'm geeked out. The grille shutters are nice for more than just aerodynamics too, quicker warm ups to improve fuel efficiency and reduce engine wear.

Users who are viewing this thread