5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

biggggant

Reaction score
yea not sure about full retail but for what I paid I would do it again. quick easy install and immediate improvement.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same, attempt to install bedstep, broke the connector you need to get out of the way. Took a moment to destroy a bench in my garage vs a hammer through the truck. Then put it all back and having it done. Much more relaxing.
sometimes after all the cussing i walk away smoke a cigerette or two and come back to work on it lol
works every time.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pulsar worth it? If so, is it full retail worth it?
Just to clarify. If you are looking at full retail on a Pulsar, for just a bit more, you can get full custom tuning specific to your truck.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just to clarify. If you are looking at full retail on a Pulsar, for just a bit more, you can get full custom tuning specific to your truck.
Precisely. If I hadn’t gotten my Pulsar for less than half price, I think I’d be pretty upset with the results

Jayrsingh

Reaction score
Did anyone install the rough country eboards power step with 2 brackets (motor on each bracket)? I just installed mines on 23 Big Horn Cree cab, took the whole day for me, but seems I have an issue, when it retracts and goes up, right when it starts it has a slight clunking noise, you can hear outside and inside the cabin, this noise is on both driver and passenger side, I called rough country and they told it's a problem they have with all Rams, and they working on a fix, in the meantime I can return for a full refund, but I am thinking do I live with it or return it, I just feel I put so much time installing them, please anyone else having this issue or is it just mines?

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Started smoking at 15, I quit smoking 12 years ago. The first year was the hardest, but at every instance I got the craving to smoke, I took that money I would have spent on a pack of cigarettes (mind you, Hawaii’s average price back in 2011 was $10/pack) and saved it. At the end of that first year, I had saved up over $2k! Zero regrets.

O'Town Ram

I know less and less about more and more
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Put on my painted mirror covers. Love how they look with the painted hood emblem.

Brought up a question though, does any 1500 come with painted mirrors from the factory?

Truck.jpg

Geddyflea

Reaction score
I started smoking in 1985 and quit in 2018, and have gained 110lbs. If it was proven smoking is not bad for you I would immediately crawl, on bloody hands and knees, to the nearest convenience store and buy a carton of Marlboro Lights in a box......Oh how I miss everything about smoking, except the coughing, heart flutters, bronchitis burning holes in my car seat and cloths, the smell of a wet ashtrey.... Yep, good times 🚬 😁

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Put on my painted mirror covers. Love how they look with the painted hood emblem.

Brought up a question though, does any 1500 come with painted mirrors from the factory?

View attachment 163416
I believe a lot of them do come with painted side mirrors, sport and night edition packages especially. My bighorn came with paint matched mirrors

Users who are viewing this thread