5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I buy my vehicles to drive and enjoy as well. Only reason my Ram doesn't have more miles is because we have four other vehicles in the stable to rotate through, and I have a company vehicle I drive to/from work. I have almost 32000 on my 2020 Ram. My wife has 41000 on her 2020 Traverse. Plus I have an older 66 D100 that sees weekend duty during summer for car shows, my daughter has a 2002 Volvo S60 for school car I will drive every now and then, and my step son has a 1998 Chevy C1500 that was his grandpa's he drives for school, and he likes to drive anywhere and anytime he gets a chances. Only reason the Traverse has more miles than my Ram is my wife had a daily commute for the first year and a half we had it, and we use it for family vacations.

Had a 99 Dakota R/T I custom ordered from factory. Put over 120k miles on it in three years

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1 year......
Today is the 1 year anniversary of ownership of my 2023 2022 Ram. 26076 miles. That is with only using it as a dog taxi to the hiking trails and the parks and also to make the weekly hardware store runs. If I also used it as my commuting vehicle, it would have quite a bit more miles.

View attachment 160309 View attachment 160310
Holy Crap! My truck is 6 months old and I only have 800 miles on it. I better get moving.

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am at 26,321 miles on my 2020 and my 3 yr anniversary is coming up in July. It's kinda low, but I bought it during the pandemic and was not driving to work every day. I also dont take it out much for long trips as we generally take the wife's Yukon.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We have nice trucks. We want to drive them! :)

I've had my '21 for almost 11 months now and have put over 23K on, so far. And I work from home, so no commuting for me.
I'm not paying nearly $600 a month to let my truck sit around :ROFLMAO:

Coming up on 3 years since I got my baby and I'm approaching 57,000 miles

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Installed Amazon sourced step last night. Works slick! not sure why I waited so long to do this.
Keep an eye on the pivot point, and keep them lubed. The aftermarket steps are prone to rust. One guy had his get bad enough he couldn't get it to extend our anymore

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
1 year......
Today is the 1 year anniversary of ownership of my 2023 2022 Ram. 26076 miles. That is with only using it as a dog taxi to the hiking trails and the parks and also to make the weekly hardware store runs. If I also used it as my commuting vehicle, it would have quite a bit more miles.

View attachment 160309 View attachment 160310
You have me beat. I’m just approaching 25,000 miles for one year this weekend.
I’m retiring early next year so no more daily commutes which will drop my yearly miles quite a bit.

TSL

Reaction score
I'm coming up on one year anniversary of my '22 Rebel and I have just over 6500 miles on it !!! Like @Nascar Tommy said above, I guess I better get moving !
I work from home and use my '07 Subaru Outback XT for grocery getter / going in to the work office a few times a month / short runs, ( I don't want to short-trip my Ecodiesel too much )
Use the truck for camping trips, hiking trips, longer runs and things that it makes sense to use a truck for ( hauling firewood, couple yards of garden compost etc )
At this rate, I'll wear out before the truck does !

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

I'll be at 3 years around July 19th. I'm at 60K miles now and I have etorque and the pano and no issues.
Knocking on wood that I didn't just jinx myself 😬🤐

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just flipped 26k on a 2021 Bighorn daily driver. Just over 2 years of ownership. I drive 45+ miles regularly to and from work.
I do have a second vehicle I hardly drive and may end up flipping soon. I like having a backup car but I love driving the truck and am conflicted right now, lol.
It has otherwise been a great vehicle, but I have had my passenger side manifold replaced and still am plagued by a non funtioning 4WD system. Need to get it sorted out before 30k...🤦‍♂️

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Installed new end links a couple of days ago. Thanks again to this forum for awesome info. Got the 2-3 inch leveled version. Subtle but noticeable change in ride and handling. The front doesn't feel floaty anymore.
View attachment 160360 View attachment 160361
That was about the only difference I noticed, but what I was hoping would be fixed. The floating feeling I had.

skyhawk42

Reaction score

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll be at 3 years around July 19th. I'm at 60K miles now and I have etorque and the pano and no issues.
Knocking on wood that I didn't just jinx myself 😬🤐
Yeah I’ve got my fingers crossed the etorque system lasts! Maybe to 120,000 miles or so.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's the expected downside to a faulty/nonfunctional etorque system?
Well, aside from the start stop not working which isn’t a major deal, I’d be more concerned about the system no longer charging the regular 12v battery, since one of its functions is an alternator. There’s probably other things I don’t know about but that’s my only concern with it.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I’ve got your payment beat buy $524 a month. Mines $1124 but only have 1 payment left on my 2019. I’ve got about the same mileage.

Users who are viewing this thread