5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got her all cleaned up today and sprayed it with the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating. Nice product, very easy to apply even in sunlight. View attachment 156357
I'm seeing a lot of dress up red here. Where'd you get the hemi sticker? I'm thinking of a large matte clear for my tailgate. '21 tradesman was single exhaust (and an option on bighorn), just to make people wonder.:)

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got the Pedal Monster on at lunch. First thought was seriously, you couldn't make the OBD adapter cord point back? Oh, well. (My buddy suggested a splitter. I'll look.) Since most go with City 10, I did as well and took off to get my daughter. I'm guessing this is a muscle memory thing, because I couldn't keep from spinning the tires... dirt or pavement. So, set it down to City 5. That seemed to help. Then I remembered you can "dampen" the effect below 10mph. So, I went back to City 10 with the least amount of dampening, but that was after I was in the garage.

but as far as that dead spot when first pushing the pedal, it seems to be gone. Now I'm Just hesitant to spin the 33's.

And completely off subject, I found out pedals aren't part of the memory seats.
View attachment 156332
Every truck I had with memory did the pedals.

Dschmid37

Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of dress up red here. Where'd you get the hemi sticker? I'm thinking of a large matte clear for my tailgate. '21 tradesman was single exhaust (and an option on bighorn), just to make people wonder.:)

Bed Side Hemi Graphic- $39.99

HemiDude

Reaction score
Had the officer not been "writing tickets for 10 over," then they wouldn't catch drug traffickers transporting illegal drugs
...or guys who have been away from home all week and want that extra 20 minutes to spend with their wife or kids before bedtime. Obviously you have your opinion on the situation, I have mine, and I'm good with taking this conversation offline or closing it out so we can return to our regularly scheduled programming.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
...or guys who have been away from home all week and want that extra 20 minutes to spend with their wife or kids before bedtime. Obviously you have your opinion on the situation, I have mine, and I'm good with taking this conversation offline or closing it out so we can return to our regularly scheduled programming.
There's a lot of "what ifs" and "buts" that can be argued from both sides. None of them wrong. Seems we aren't going to change each other's minds, so we can just let it end.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wait... just to clarify... I have memory seats and adjustable pedals. I thought seat, side mirrors and pedals were all included in the "memory". But yesterday it didn't seem the pedal adjustment was saved in memory.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Right? That was my thing it’s $20 if I don’t like it in the truck I can use it at work or wherever really. But it turned out nicely for me.
and the best part was i installed it while camping. i figured if it doesn't work as intended someone from my group would gladly take it instead of me going through the trouble to return it!

6of36

Reaction score
Got the Pedal Monster on at lunch. First thought was seriously, you couldn't make the OBD adapter cord point back? Oh, well. (My buddy suggested a splitter. I'll look.) Since most go with City 10, I did as well and took off to get my daughter. I'm guessing this is a muscle memory thing, because I couldn't keep from spinning the tires... dirt or pavement. So, set it down to City 5. That seemed to help. Then I remembered you can "dampen" the effect below 10mph. So, I went back to City 10 with the least amount of dampening, but that was after I was in the garage.

but as far as that dead spot when first pushing the pedal, it seems to be gone. Now I'm Just hesitant to spin the 33's.

And completely off subject, I found out pedals aren't part of the memory seats.
View attachment 156332
I just looked it up, and Rebels do not come standard with memory for pedals, but Laramie, Longhorn, and Limited do. Many packages include it, including the level 2 you have. Maybe the dealer needs to activate it.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just looked it up, and Rebels do not come standard with memory for pedals, but Laramie, Longhorn, and Limited do. Many packages include it, including the level 2 you have. Maybe the dealer needs to activate it.
That's weird. I always thought Rebels are a higher trim level than Laramies.

6of36

Reaction score
That's weird. I always thought Rebels are a higher trim level than Laramies.
They are a higher starting price, due to suspension, and such that are more expensive, but standard, but are a lower trim.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The tray/cup holder itself is actually pretty easy to swap, takes like ten minutes. The whole console on the other hand…
Totally get trading in your truck though. Let me know if you change your mind 👍🏼

Absolutely, will do!

Users who are viewing this thread