5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

alphajaguars

Reaction score
Had my BedRug installed.

This is how it actually looks to the human eye.

View attachment 143261

Also had them install a couple of 30inch LED light strips, connected to an On-Off Switch.
Camera makes the front appear much darker than it actually looks to me.

View attachment 143262

Pretty happy with the Install.
Everything looks snug & Tight.
The Rug still has to lay down a bit but that's just from packaging.
Can see the fold lines still but those will come out, over time.

Closing the tailgate takes some Oooph, what with the bedrug and the tailgate seal.

Also had them install some Putco Door Sill Guards.
Not my Truck but this is how they look.
My Picture turned out horrible.

View attachment 143270

Just black 3m Tape but looks nice and , hopefully, it will keep my door sill paint from wearing off, like it did in my last two trucks.

Figure replacing that 3M tape will much cheaper then painting the Sills.
Can;t really see it, unless one looks hard.
Looks nice!

How much did the install of the Bedrug run? Debating between getting one and doing it myself, having it professionally done, or just getting a spray in liner.

Mketch

Reaction score
Only had it a few days. 4 inch BDS lift coming next week.
8062DB9F-595C-4000-820C-193DBA06653C.jpeg 2BF2FAEA-B62B-4CE6-AA61-0DFD7BE5BAC8.jpeg
Replaced my air bag with the one from a limited with the black emblem. Does anyone have the black shift knob cap from a night edition limited they would sell me? I know a few members have the aftermarket ones put on.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks nice!

How much did the install of the Bedrug run? Debating between getting one and doing it myself, having it professionally done, or just getting a spray in liner.
Just install the bedrug yourself. It's super simple. Biggest thing is making sure you clean where the Velcro strips attach to the paint really well so they stick. But that again, in my Dakota, I don't have any Velcro in the bed and it fits just fine. But I do have a hard tonneau, so I'm not worried about it blowing out

gofishn

Reaction score
Just install the bedrug yourself. It's super simple. Biggest thing is making sure you clean where the Velcro strips attach to the paint really well so they stick. But that again, in my Dakota, I don't have any Velcro in the bed and it fits just fine. But I do have a hard tonneau, so I'm not worried about it blowing out

Agree with you, Completely.

Wish I could.
Regrettably, there's a reason I got that Handicap Sticker.

But, I do get what you are saying,
Thought about having the boy do it, but he works, and does plenty already.

Frankly, it's worth it to pay someone else to do this rinky dink stuff and save him for the lessons
he really needs to learn, that will save me money, now, and him money, for the rest of his life.

If had my Spine, grinded, fused, screwed, encased in wire mesh AND new Knee's,
to go with these new Hips, I'd probably be doing it myself.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only had it a few days. 4 inch BDS lift coming next week.
View attachment 143316 View attachment 143317
Replaced my air bag with the one from a limited with the black emblem. Does anyone have the black shift knob cap from a night edition limited they would sell me? I know a few members have the aftermarket ones put on.

I’ve had 2 night edition Rams and neither one of them had a black shift knob. What you are seeing is probably aftermarket.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Plugged her in preparation for the -20 degree weather that will be hanging around for the next few days.

I'll probably won't be doing anything anyway, other than waiting out this dang VID-19 bug....

Fillet1

Reaction score
Ditto. I did mine in my 17 hemi. I got the floor/ tailgate rug - no sidewalls. Actually I pulled it an reinstalled in my 22 and modified it to fit the MFT on the new truck.

gofishn

Reaction score
I parked mine in the garage for the next 2 weeks.
Leaving for Mexico for a well deserved holiday to celebrate Wife’s Birthday, My Birthday and our 25th Wedding Anniversary! Oh…and to avoid some of the snow that’s started to arrive.

View attachment 143327 View attachment 143328
View attachment 143329

One, take the time to meet the other Guests.
Sister goes to Mexico every year, for decades.
Meet some Guests, had a great time, hooked up next year, meet some more,
now they got a whole gaggle of friends that go every year, get together and they have a blast.

Nothing kinky, just old farts who have found true firend from all walks of life.

2nd,
quite posting pictures of that white crap.
Gonna be here soon enough.
Reason folks say Iowa Nice and Minnesota Mean, you know.

Oops, just saw your Canadian.
You got a right to post snow pictures. Only ones you can take
except for your 2 weeks of Spring,Summer,Fall

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MOTOMVR is going places

XtOTS9K.jpg
Pulled three motorcycles
550 lbs + 450 lbs in the bed + 980 pounds behind...it was FAR in excess of my payload of 1100 pounds but I didn't have a lot of other options. Air suspension worked like magic an kept the truck completely level. It was just one person driving the truck and no other load other than a full tank of diesel.

Averaged 20 MPG from New Hampshire to Charlotte, NC. about 19.5 MPG to get out of New England and 20-21 MPG from PA south. Pretty damn good.

gcNSkWM.jpeg
T62Q2Y1.jpeg
S81j8cz.jpeg
YWQCT4N.jpeg
knO3NC0.jpeg

Every single day, I'm so amazed by the EcoDiesel and it's a god damn shame that RAM is killing it off.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The airbag emblem on the Night Edition Limited is black. I'm not sure why, but the Night Edition Laramie has a silver emblem.

I have a '21 Limited. Black with the Night Edition option.

The RAM head badge in the center of my steering wheel is silver.

Is that badge what y'all are talking about?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a '21 Limited. Black with the Night Edition option.

The RAM head badge in the center of my steering wheel is silver.

Is that badge what y'all are talking about?

I think it's the 22's that have the black emblem.

Users who are viewing this thread