5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally got my truck back. Got a sunroof and rhino liner installed.. and some tweaking at my guys suspension shop… sitting at about 8.5” in the front and 6.5 in the rear. Makes the 35’s look small.

Time for some bigger tires then 😎

thebluegoat

Reaction score
This has been discussed many times. Actual proof that they don't provide any advantage:

Might be close to nill, but they say it does. Either way it doesn’t matter to me. I use mine to keep cargo contained or dry.

Marty313

Reaction score
Washed it, how do you guys deal with the mirrors dripping water? I've tried hitting every angle with my blower, folding the mirror in and out and reverse and I still get drips!!

View attachment 141914

I actually use my leaf blower. lol. Wife thinks I’m nuts, But it works great getting the water out of the mirrors and grille.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just keep wiping the door off until it stops. The car wash I use has an air hose to blow out around trim work. I can blow in mirror till nothing comes out and it will still drip when I start driving
What blower do you use?

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
Got my hood scoop and my tow hooks back from the body shop and installed this weekend. Happy with how it turned out. Also swapped the high/low and fog light bulbs to LED's.

Attachments

• hood scoop5.JPG
    hood scoop5.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 165
  • hood scoop3.jpg
    hood scoop3.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 164
  • hood scoop1.jpg
    hood scoop1.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 166
  • hood scoop.jpg
    hood scoop.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 162
  • hood scoop6.jpg
    hood scoop6.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 139
  • hood scoop2.jpg
    hood scoop2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 117

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my hood scoop and my tow hooks back from the body shop and installed this weekend. Happy with how it turned out. Also swapped the high/low and fog light bulbs to LED's.

Is the black on your scoop the Ram diamond crystal black pearl or just gloss black? Turned out great!

BackCountryinNJ

Reaction score
Thanks! It's the crystal black pearl to match the bumpers and lower sides. I also got the flares back from paint too....also black. I was going to install them yesterday, but when I was under the truck putting the tow hooks back on, I discovered something failed with the right side CV boot. Now, there's black grease everywhere under there. Pisses me off....the truck is only 6 weeks old.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Geez, that’s weird so early. Sorry to hear man, that sucks. I’ve been thinking of painting most of my black plastic parts the diamond crystal black as well. Pretty much all the stock plastic stuff minus the rear bumper pad.

BackCountryinNJ

Reaction score
Geez, that’s weird so early. Sorry to hear man, that sucks. I’ve been thinking of painting most of my black plastic parts the diamond crystal black as well. Pretty much all the stock plastic stuff minus the rear bumper pad.
I was thinking the same thing about painting the other black stuff!

BackCountryinNJ

Reaction score
Are they 4 Play 4P06 wheels in your profile pic?

Users who are viewing this thread