5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

roland958

Reaction score
Cool bike! What are the details on it?
This is a modded ariel x class 52v. I upgraded most of the original parts that comes with it. See below if you need more info.

ShenValley

Reaction score
Simple add on here but it had to come off. Great quality Go Rhino product but it caused my Park Sense to activate and slam on my brakes as I backed from the garage. I disabled my Park Sense, which I did not want to do, and the back up alarm beeps non stop while this is on. The company, RHR Swag has been easy to work with to get it shipped back. I believe if I could get it in closer to the bumper it may be okay but I did not want to have 2-3 inches cut away without knowing so I'll try the lower profile WeatherTech Bump Step to see. Go Rhino HS10 License Plate Hitch Step | Shop RHR Swag®

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed China USBCDPLAY2 player in the console. Looks just like this thread, so I didn't bother taking a picture.
Add-On CD Player
I used Velcro rather than Gorilla tape, so I can rip it out and use it in my wife's Buick if the urge hits me. It's pretty basic, no frills and not the most impressive quality, but so far seems to work. No titles, just track number and elapsed/total time.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is a modded ariel x class 52v. I upgraded most of the original parts that comes with it. See below if you need more info.

Way cool! Thank you

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dropped off my truck to a collision center to fix the truck after getting rear-ended last week 🥲

I would normally be pretty bummed about being truckless for a little bit but I just finished manual swapping my diesel Mercedes and so I’m having a blast in that thing😁

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Simple add on here but it had to come off. Great quality Go Rhino product but it caused my Park Sense to activate and slam on my brakes as I backed from the garage. I disabled my Park Sense, which I did not want to do, and the back up alarm beeps non stop while this is on. The company, RHR Swag has been easy to work with to get it shipped back. I believe if I could get it in closer to the bumper it may be okay but I did not want to have 2-3 inches cut away without knowing so I'll try the lower profile WeatherTech Bump Step to see. Go Rhino HS10 License Plate Hitch Step | Shop RHR Swag®

The Mopar one is not cheap, but it works. None of the issues you ran into, and you don't have to take it off to tow stuff.

ShenValley

Reaction score

397STROKER

Reaction score
I tried the body armor one but had the same issues. 1662036711282.png

DCRAM

Reaction score

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice!

I generally don't keep my cars all that long so I never have been super interested in custom plates. That said, I love this truck and plan to keep it for a long time :)
You can take your custom plates with you from car to car, at least here in CA.

Users who are viewing this thread