5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
327E74D7-05C8-463D-AD78-919D296684C7.jpeg
Saved a buddy with a flat, and today marks two years with the truck! I’ve loved all 44,000 miles so far with this truck and was pleasantly surprised that I can still get a bike (or maybe two?) in the bed with the transfer tank. (Plz forgive how filthy it is)

Cerwindel

Reaction score
Thank You.

Update on this. DO not buy the headlights. Apparently they don’t have a DRL function. They only come on when the headlights are on or you have the parking lights on.

Pick another kit that has the DRL adapter that connects to the fuse box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Those look too low to let a roll-up cover like a Revolver or Sentry to roll up. I can't see how they would work with the factory tri-fold cover, either. As in, couldn't open up the tri-fold all the way. Maybe I'm just missing something...
Nope… you’re right. the tri-fold will not open all the way but enough to allow you to lift The last section up quite a ways… I’ve got the long bed so I’ll probably be able to open it more than a short bed depending on where I mount these… just another option and they looked well made.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
When you flip the BakFlip against the cab does it scratch? I know there are the little bumpers but i would guess the bed moves slightly relative to the cab when driving.
One thing to consider with the Revolver is if you have snow/ice it doesn't work great (according to a friend of mine) during winter.
On mine the bumpers actually rest at the top of the glass, not touching the cab roof. Sounds iffy when you think about it, but I've had it on two trucks with no issues at all

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
View attachment 135668
Saved a buddy with a flat, and today marks two years with the truck! I’ve loved all 44,000 miles so far with this truck and was pleasantly surprised that I can still get a bike (or maybe two?) in the bed with the transfer tank. (Plz forgive how filthy it is)
The only thing better than a friend, is a friend with a truck :ROFLMAO:

U

User_84945

No side view?

69cfbfa21c20d5c3342eddcfa1c559bb.jpg

S. Snake

Reaction score
Have you looked under those things? It's all stamped THIN metal. I'd be amazed if it last 2 years without getting twisted up out of shape, unless you are just going to the store with it.
It will be fine, and if it ain't its a good thing I've still got 3 years warranty on it!

U

User_63152

I am not trying to rustle any feathers, but, why spend all this money on "aftermarket' made in Chy-na headlight housings? Why didn't a lot of you just get the factory LED option? I understand that it's an extra step to find the right truck. I specifically wanted LED lights on mine. I would not have bought it otherwise. I hate halogen lights. I have become spoiled, I guess.

Again, no offense intended.

Cerwindel

Reaction score
I am not trying to rustle any feathers, but, why spend all this money on "aftermarket' made in Chy-na headlight housings? Why didn't a lot of you just get the factory LED option? I understand that it's an extra step to find the right truck. I specifically wanted LED lights on mine. I would not have bought it otherwise. I hate halogen lights. I have become spoiled, I guess.

Again, no offense intended.

Many of us bought trucks without the led group lighting. The oem lights are also super expensive and there is a ton of aftermarket styles for much less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/