5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

90Addict

Reaction score
When you replaced all the bulbs with Auxito, Was it true plug and play? Did all the dust covers fit back on? How bad was the job, did you have to go through the wheel wells?
It's all plug and play. I honestly couldn't believe how dumb dumb proof it was. Dust covers fit over bulb as well. High beams were simple and so were fogs. Laid under front of truck and it was right there. Low beams were the most difficult but pretty simple. Remove air box on passenger and on driver side I removed one bolt holding a wire harness to give me another inch. Both sides are still really tight but it's doable without removing much of anything. Hope that helps

broman66

Reaction score
It's all plug and play. I honestly couldn't believe how dumb dumb proof it was. Dust covers fit over bulb as well. High beams were simple and so were fogs. Laid under front of truck and it was right there. Low beams were the most difficult but pretty simple. Remove air box on passenger and on driver side I removed one bolt holding a wire harness to give me another inch. Both sides are still really tight but it's doable without removing much of anything. Hope that helps
Thanks for the info. I'm ordering them today

spelunk68

Reaction score
Installed a front hitch while keeping factory tow hooks, installed the old school cool cold air intake :) Did not take image after leveling the intake and removing filter box, for now, heat is melting brain cells :)

Also added low voltage cutout in case I leave the travel trailer plugged in, drops the negative link leaving enough voltage to start the truck.
IMG_3152.JPEG IMG_3159.JPEG

Cerwindel

Reaction score
Where did you buy the headlights and tail lights?

Amazon.

Here is the links:

ACANII - For [Incandescent Model Only] 2019-2021 Ram 1500 Black Full LED Tail Lights w/Sequential Signal Lamps Left+Right https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F9R4T8G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_eR8CUNcMOcICe

AKKON - Fits 2019-2022 RAM 1500 [Halogen Type] Projector Black Headlight w/LED Running Lamp + Sequential Signal Pair Left+Right https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NY1RXBN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_WgG6zaxrrkeLz

Both of the above came as brand “Spyder”.

If you do the headlights you also will need an H1 and H7 led bulb kit to install before you put them in.

Tail took 15 mins. The headlamps took about 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MOTOMOVR Back at it again:
e705TUS.jpeg

This bike weighs about 950 pounds fully fueled. Took it down to southern New Hampshire for a software update that would allow the retrofitted top box (off another BMW model) to work.

Averaged 24 MPG even with this thing. I love the EcoDiesel.

TSL

Reaction score
Today was a good day. Line-X and Retrax installed. Removed running boards. Wheels showed up. Leveling kit arrived yesterday. Now have to find time to install it.
View attachment 135571
View attachment 135572
View attachment 135573
how do you feel about how much space the retrax canister takes up in the bed ? Have you the 5' 7" short bed ? I really like the roll-up-and-get-out-of-the-way idea for the cover plus the T-slots on the retrax are great, but still on the fence about losing cubic inches in the short bed with the retrax

Users who are viewing this thread