5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
Removed the stock tri-fold soft tonneau and installed a retractable aluminum one from Syneticusa. It came with racks too, going to install those later. View attachment 131563
I’m trying to decide between the SynerticUSA and the Retraxpro RT. The Synertic is half the price of the Retraxpro but the Retraxpro advertises sealed bearings and locks every few inches. What’s your experience? Why did you select the Synertic?

thanks.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m trying to decide between the SynerticUSA and the Retraxpro RT. The Synertic is half the price of the Retraxpro but the Retraxpro advertises sealed bearings and locks every few inches. What’s your experience? Why did you select the Synertic?

thanks.
I went with the synerticusa, fathers day sale $760 out the door $140 off. The reviews are pretty good. It lockes in any position.
I just have a issue paying thousands for a bed cover..even if i would replace it twice im still making out.
I think it has a 5 year warranty?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did this once, it was a ton of fun but I will never willingly go mudding again. I was cleaning mud off the truck weeks after.
Spent about 45 minutes at the DIY car wash knocking the heavy stuff off. Then came back home and spent two more hours with my own pressure washer. Was almost done then a storm flew in. Went from some light thunder in distance to torrential downpour in less than 5 minutes. Threw the hose reel and pressure washer in front of garage and got truck inside because there was hail

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with the synerticusa, fathers day sale $760 out the door $140 off. The reviews are pretty good. It lockes in any position.
I just have a issue paying thousands for a bed cover..even if i would replace it twice im still making out.
I think it has a 5 year warranty?
same brand here, open box $450 install. 6 months ago. great quality and works perfectly but no racks on mine.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
free mod, remove air dams because this was the perfect time:ROFLMAO:
trying to decide if I should cash some reward points for some ditch lights or Hellwig sway bar

Attachments

• remove.jpg
    remove.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 162
  • no dam.jpg
    no dam.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 162
  • air dam.jpg
    air dam.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 162

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have the ome divider....your right its awesome! Pluss doubles as a bed extension!
I have see them sell for $100 on this form.
Yup i love it, i've used it in all its modes and a bunch of different positions. I'm sure it has its limits, but i have yet to find them. its very functional. This is mine in "grocery mode" for when the rambox is full haha

IMG_8422.JPG

Raminit

Reaction score
Washed my truck
31e702a299b9855bc1086472e6a8fe65.jpg

Omg I want to rethink my life
I freaking love your build
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Finally finished getting 99% of the mud off the undercarriage after yesterday's fun. About 5-6 hours total with pressure washer trying to get everything. Breaks in between to let driveway dry so I wouldn't get totally soaked looking underneath and trying to get the wand to reach where I want.

Users who are viewing this thread