5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I might of gotten a bad cut set. My cuts were rough. Ended up giving up after awhile and putting it off till I had some more Xpel done. This was also during the summer so as you might imagine it was brutal lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The instructions say to apply to a truck that is 60°. My garage was 62°, so I was right at the threshold and I could tell. I installed my mirror and brake light tint last summer and it was a lot easier to get the PPF to adhere.

HemiDude

Reaction score

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The instructions say to apply to a truck that is 60°. My garage was 62°, so I was right at the threshold and I could tell. I installed my mirror and brake light tint last summer and it was a lot easier to get the PPF to adhere.

Mine are 10 months old. And still look perfect.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use the two finger on the door method lol unless I ate my Wheaties that morning then it’s one finger.

I think that’s just something you buy when your bored and wanna mod something lol.

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
Cleaned out my tool box so put some left over stickers on my non performance enhancing s&b intake
0cc59b9eefb688775cac952507ed8805.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good luck. On my mustang, I would use one finger on the window to close it gently (frameless window glass). I swear my wife and kids use both hands on the door and step into their swing like Barry Bonds.
My kids do that too. I'm convinced my wife is trying to put the passenger door into the driver's seat. In her defense, she might stop doing that if her husband (or her) adjusted the doors on her old Jeep. Top comes off all summer, but she likes the full doors on. 😵‍💫 I use an open palm against the edge of the door and just enough force to close the door. Works every time.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got this stream to your car module in. Does anyone know how to enable Wi-Fi on this thing?

7D4EA7A2-1535-4428-9E86-F742ADE604AC.jpeg

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There should be an option in the settings menu. As far as I know they call it LAN or VLAN.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use the two finger on the door method lol unless I ate my Wheaties that morning then it’s one finger.

I think that’s just something you buy when your bored and wanna mod something lol.

That's exactly what it was lol hadn't bought something in a while and the mod bug was itching. These were pretty cheap and it kept the bug quiet for now...

Users who are viewing this thread