5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
be97641c579fd209176bd3e631c942ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMil527

Reaction score
Question on your limited. When you installed your hidden light bar, was that bottom grill separate into 2 pieces?

My 22 big horn bottom grill did not separate into 2 pieces, so I had to order thr lower grill that was vented.

My 2021 rebel bottom grill could separate by clips that exposed the vented side so it was see through.

Just trying to figure out why some are 2 pieces, and others aren't

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Was just 1 piece... you have to order the replacement lower grille with openings in it.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Question on your limited. When you installed your hidden light bar, was that bottom grill separate into 2 pieces?

My 22 big horn bottom grill did not separate into 2 pieces, so I had to order thr lower grill that was vented.

My 2021 rebel bottom grill could separate by clips that exposed the vented side so it was see through.

Just trying to figure out why some are 2 pieces, and others aren't

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Apparently the Rebel is the only trim level to get the two piece lower grille, I have no idea why but there’s probably a reason for it.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently the Rebel is the only trim level to get the two piece lower grille, I have no idea why but there’s probably a reason for it.
Rebel has a different front end than other trim levels

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm going to try the clear ones. The rough texture of the other ones looks like it would compromise the ability of the door seal to keep water out. Here's a link to the clear protectors.

Red Hound Auto Door Sill Paint Protection Film Compatible with Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 2019-2020 Crew Cab Only 4 Door 6 Piece Custom Clear Protector Invisible Cover https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YSSY6JZ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_28FV936NG4ZPSNMNSD7H?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks. I like the clear. My truck is white so the clear would suit it better.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put a pause on my riding career about 6 yrs ago after a "near miss". I figured my little ones deserved to have a dad for a few more years yet.😟
I had 2 near misses (missed dying) within 2 weeks of each other.
First was a flat rear tire doing 75 on the highway.
Second was a drunk driver the turned in front of me at an intersection. I T-Boned him.
I wasn’t willing to go for the 3rd strike!
I fixed the bike and sold it.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced issues with getting the fuel pump nozzle out of their gas tank? I've had this happen on two of my four fill ups now (one at costco and other Shell) in California. The nozzle catches onto something in the filler and I basically have to wiggle it out for three minutes both times. How the hell do I properly pump gas?
No, but my truck has recently started having filling problems. The nozzle clicks every 5 seconds so I have to babysit it.

CMil527

Reaction score
Had some vinyl applied tp the wheel wells to cover up the painted area that the car wash never gets clean. 🤣 first world problems i know.
View attachment 127283 View attachment 127284
Nice... and it hides the bolt's i was torn between black and white then noticed all the black bolts against the white and once it caught my eye i couldn't unsee it...lol!!

2020GCM

Reaction score
I sealed up my (completely dried out) previously leaky Recon 3rd brake light (let the RTV silicone set for 3 days) and reinstalled it. I also put silicone on top of the screws to seal those, too. We'll see how it works out. 🤞

I really do like this light, so, I decided to give it another chance.

By the way, these are made in Taiwan, not China. So it says on the back.
I still have mine in the box yet to install and am debating if I should add sealant before I install....did you take yours apart to re-seal it?

joshsouth12

Reaction score
Added 2” ReadyLift Leveling Kit with UCAs and upgraded to 285/65r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on stock 20x9s - no rubbing or trimming required, and have more room between tire and UCA now than I did with the 275/55r20s stock

Currently sitting at 39.5” from ground to highest point of front wheel well (up from 36”) and 40” in the rear

So long to the crappy Bridgestones that came on it - didn’t make it 21k miles! B3B9834A-C8C6-4249-8F9C-684F93A9EAEB.jpeg
810ADF63-D0E8-48FE-AA0A-2A1BA456DC12.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread