5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
But both of those still need verification. Civil court isn't going to allow unverified evidence anymore than a criminal court would. Second , there's no mechanism to force a defendant to pay after a loss in civil court.
Like I said, it would be up to the Judge. In this cases it's not hard to prove he used the vehicle. Any correspondence between the two parties would be corroborated by the Uncle's statement. And while you can't call police to enforce payment, or jail time, the judgement can be used to garnish wages with an employer. Of course this will all vary state to state.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Replaced the battery and did an oil change. Seems to be better now, just need to get it detailed again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your handling this way better than me. First thing I would have done is gone straight to knocking on that guys door asking what he did to my truck. If he denies it then time to threaten getting a lawyer involved.

Too bad you can’t pull the truck data from the computer to prove what he did when it was in his possession. That’s the kinda proof needed in court if there are any huge repairs needed.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your handling this way better than me. First thing I would have done is gone straight to knocking on that guys door asking what he did to my truck. If he denies it then time to threaten getting a lawyer involved.

Too bad you can’t pull the truck data from the computer to prove what he did when it was in his possession. That’s the kinda proof needed in court if there are any huge repairs needed.
Yeah, I would probably have confronted him in person immediately.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put a pause on my riding career about 6 yrs ago after a "near miss". I figured my little ones deserved to have a dad for a few more years yet.😟
Good for you! I hung up my helmet about 5 years ago after a buddy almost got killed in a wreck while we were on a road trip. I rode home from Kentucky and immediately sold my Harley. Enjoyed the hell out of it but honestly don't miss it......much!

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Take 'em to The People's Court. They pay for everything. Just gotta play up the drama.

giphy.gif

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oil level seemed to be normal but the life was at around 29%. The check engine light went away after doing the oil change though thankfully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many miles did the truck cover over the weekend?

TSL

Reaction score
Concur. DIY my first oil/filter change few weeks ago, used the Mopar filter (bought several from dieselfiltersonline.com) . ED with 33 tank, and 27+mpg freeway equals over 800mi range, roughly double that of any truck I've ever owned. Diesel in the People's Republik is not much more than premium, everything is pricey.
Have you guys seen these people : Green Diesel Engineering - Diesel Performance Tuning Products USA
I'm going to be a diesel Rebel owner in a few weeks time ( hopefully, if it gets built on time ).
On the one hand I'm nervous about messing with the engine computer on a nearly 70k truck, but what they describe on the GDE site sounds kinda compelling. I'd have to chew on it for a while before pulling the trigger though. There are guys on other forums for the Ecodiesel who seem pretty confident that tunes are safe and greatly improve the truck

BNJMN

Reaction score
There is some info on gde in the eco diesel section of this site. Generally reviews are positive, but some don’t like cold weather shifting and some say more def usage. I’m waiting, maybe until my maxcare warranty is up in 8 years. My truck is so smooth, feels sneaky powerful compared to my Ford 5.0 with 6 speed that I don’t really see a need for more right now. Maybe if I buy a bigger camper I’ll change my mind.

Magnumb

Reaction score
Just bought a used 2019 Limited that is loaded.

Today I Managed to find and buy 2 of the Optional 22” wheels for the Limited. Retail Canadian is obscene between 1400 to 1700 (each). Got them brand new in box for $580 all in for both. So that feels good. I love those rims. Mine has the very nice 20” rims and they have original rubber so I’ll use the summers until this fall and put winters on the 20’s and make the 22’s my summer tires next year. Just need to find 2 more…hope it’s doable. First 2 we’re almost too easy ;P

I installed the BakX4S hard aluminum rolling Tonneau cover today. Also received the bed rug, just the bottom piece and managed to get it flattened…against all odds…that sucker was rolled like a cigar.

My last truck was a F150 Platinum, loved that truck, but the Limited is a whole other level. Beautiful all around. Now it’s set up like that one was. Bed rug on the truck bed floor is 100% worth it. Nothing moves on it. Fantastic. BE540BCB-8597-4163-94C0-D5BA9E639375.jpeg

Tesla

Reaction score
Welp, was in the process of ordering a TRX through Koons over the last week and a half. Everything signed, just waiting for the link to pay the deposit. Get an email this morning that it won’t be able to be registered under the business like originally agreed on, so they’ll have to change all the papers to a personal name rather than business. Checked with a local dealership and it’ll be about a $3k difference between their price and Koons price, and they’ll let me do it under business

Hoping everything goes smooth through them

BNJMN

Reaction score
Welp, was in the process of ordering a TRX through Koons over the last week and a half. Everything signed, just waiting for the link to pay the deposit. Get an email this morning that it won’t be able to be registered under the business like originally agreed on, so they’ll have to change all the papers to a personal name rather than business. Checked with a local dealership and it’ll be about a $3k difference between their price and Koons price, and they’ll let me do it under business

Hoping everything goes smooth through them
Why do they care who's name it is in?

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lol. If it was none of our business why is it on this chat. If you aren’t looking for opinions than don’t share your situation. Does that make sense? If it doesn’t than take a closer look at your own opinions🤔
I just meant we were all kinda givin to him over the lending of the truck part of it, that's all. Not sure how that part of my comment got the attention, but here's a look at my opinion: it's then** and you can un-bunch them now, IMO. 🤪 🤪 🤪

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread