5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My sales lady use to still text me/call and leave a vm asking about the truck etc and the survey lol but that’s why I also use a 3rd party burner number when filling out that type of paperwork and I was out the country for months at a time, my guess they wanted to buy the truck back since I know their lot was lacking vehicles for awhile and they was heavenly advertising high buying prices to get some used vehicles on their lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

U

User_63152

My sales lady use to still text me/call and leave a vm asking about the truck etc and the survey lol but that’s why I also use a 3rd party burner number when filling out that type of paperwork and I was out the country for months at a time, my guess they wanted to buy the truck back since I know their lot was lacking vehicles for awhile and they was heavenly advertising high buying prices to get some used vehicles on their lot.

I was surprised my guy didn't ask me to bring it in and see what they could do. Actually, he never responded to the original text. The jackwagon.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
She just happened to catch me during one of the first three free oil changes asking me if I wanted to upgrade my reply nope nothing out there that’s worth trading for I’m happy with what I got plus the low mileage zero reason too. It’s funny because she knew what I did for a leaving and knew I was pretty much mostly gone out of state for work or out the country so the phone calls would more then likely go unanswered lol.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With the help of FB and my IG following, I actually took first place in the Recon Truck Madness Contest that has been running for the last week or so. The contest entry was free and open to everyone. Recon selected 16 trucks from all of the submissions to compete in the bracket. You could upload a max of 10 photos. I submitted about 8 of my favorite photos of my ride and my current profile picture was actually the shot that Recon selected to use for the contest. Sure there are other trucks on here that are way more expensive and bada** than my ride, but it was still pretty cool to see my truck end up at the top of the bracket nonetheless. I was also happy to see that the Ram community helped get it done! Popularity contest or not, 1st place came with a $750 gift card and I'll be more than happy to accept that and put it towards future upgrades for my build! :)

Truck Madness.jpg 50.jpg

Attachments

• D6EB0D3E-7780-481A-B849-A49394FBBCE8.jpeg
    D6EB0D3E-7780-481A-B849-A49394FBBCE8.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With the help of FB and my IG following, I actually took first place in the Recon Truck Madness Contest that has been running for the last week or so. The contest entry was free and open to everyone. Recon selected 16 trucks from all of the submissions to compete in the bracket. You could upload a max of 10 photos. I submitted about 8 of my favorite photos of my ride and my current profile picture was actually the shot that Recon selected to use for the contest. Sure there are other trucks on here that are way more expensive and bada** than my ride, but it was still pretty cool to see my truck end up at the top of the bracket nonetheless. I was also happy to see that the Ram community helped get it done! Popularity contest or not, 1st place came with a $750 gift card and I'll be more than happy to accept that and put it towards future upgrades for my build! :)

View attachment 124911 View attachment 124919
WOW That’s awesome Congrats!!!!

Jokerpro

Reaction score

That’s awesome! Congrats! Love the look of your truck.

Gitter

Reaction score

That's awesome! Congrats. It's definitely a great pic

pkman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

And who says black trucks don't photograph well???

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score

WOW! Way to go! Something to be proud of for sure.

blue_by_you

Reaction score
lowered tire pressure to 36 front and 33 rear. made the ride much more comfy.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Got my first tank of non-winter diesel for 2022 and the mileage in my 2022 Rebel was VERY happy with it. 6.7 l/100km = 35.1 mpg on my 15km commute this morning. I attribute this to only hitting 1 red light and very light Friday traffic. I usually average about 9 l/100km or 26mpg for this commute with winter fuel so this is awesome. Albeit this is the lie-o-meter, but mine is usually reading less mileage than actual hand calc so it’s somewhat reliable.
db5a3ea5ee557f5c4af19ea96cd2b435.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/