5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
and what happens when the windshield gets a rock?
you have to do everything again:(

I had all windows but windshield and you can still tell the difference in the amount of heat that does not get in

but hey thats just me and my opinion

to each their own.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@jlinsenbardt If you put 70 or 80 ceramic on windshield you'll have no visibility problems. And it really cuts down on the heat into the cabin. 2 thumbs up on ceramic on windshield.
Or not be a pu55y and go 35% on the windshield and have no visibility problems, at least not if you have the LED headlights.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
took delivery of my truck (first non-GM truck out of 7 trucks)!! then immediately realized Ram predrilled front license plate holes...........the horror!

View attachment 122565
Get in touch with @Acogs91 he makes color matched plugs. I have them but haven't put them on yet. Used to run with a UGA front tag but decided not to this time around!

Bigbags85

Reaction score
It is such a cool looking intake, but MAN is it expensive..
Yeah it is definitely not cheap! I will say everything lines up really nice with the new shroud ("beauty cover") as they call it and removing the old box gives you a lot of space under the hood but probably not worth it just for that unless you need that space.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got back to the tire shop and they ordered a replacement for by bladed Nitto.. Won't be here until Saturday. Now, I get to drive around lookin like a dork with a spare on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/